- Buy OEM SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC
- 19.95$ GFI EndPointSecurity 4.0 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro MAC
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC
- Download Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2008 Professional
- Discount - Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009
|Scott County Farmer Wins $2,500 for the Dixon Memorial Park Through America’s Farmers Grow CommunitiesSM Program|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Dorothy Tate|
|Monday, 28 February 2011 08:45|
WHAT: Julie Schocker of New Liberty has been selected as a winner in America’s Farmers Grow Communities program, which gives farmers the opportunity to win $2,500 for their favorite local nonprofit organizations. The donations are available through the Monsanto Fund. Schocker has designated the Dixon Memorial Park to receive the award in Scott County.
WHO: Dixon Memorial Park Board members, Julie Schocker, and a Monsanto representative will participate in a check presentation ceremony. Media are invited to attend the check presentation. Interview and photo opportunities available.
WHEN: 2/28/2011 at 6:30pm
WHERE: Dixon Fire Station, 306 Davenport St., Dixon, IA
ONSITE CONTACT: Maria Jacobsen- 563-357-7532
Overview: In more than 1,200 eligible counties, farmers can win $2,500 for their favorite community non-profit. The Monsanto Fund expects to invest more than $3 million in local communities. America’s Farmers Grow Communities is part of a broad commitment by the Monsanto Fund to highlight the important contributions farmers make every day to our society by helping them grow their local communities. To date, more than 60,000 farmers participated in the program, which is designed to benefit nonprofit groups such as ag youth, schools and other civic organizations. For more information and to see a full list of winners, visit www.growcommunities.com.
Tags See All Tags