- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS4 (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,sv)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 for the Web cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to iPhone 3GP SWF Converter
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
- Discount - NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC
- Download Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014
- Buy Cheap Cheetah 3D 5 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,ru,zh)
- Download Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 MAC
- 19.95$ Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Ashampoo Uninstaller 3 (en)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended (en,it,es,de)
|Scott County is amongst best value for property tax dollars in Iowa|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Linden Kohtz|
|Wednesday, 04 June 2014 08:59|
According to a new report from SmartAsset, Scott County, is amongst the top in the Iowa in best value for its property tax dollars. This means Scott County is getting a deal – better public schools and lower crime rates compared to the amount of money they pay each year in property taxes for the state.
SmartAsset today released an interactive infographic that shows the breakdown for each county. Please take a look and let me know if you have any additional questions. I’d also be happy to set you up with a company spokesperson if you have any additional questions.
As a bit of background on the methodology, SmartAsset answered 3 questions to determine which counties in the country were getting the best deal. These included: how good are the schools, how safe is the area and how much are the property taxes. This was evaluated by county.
Only counties with populations greater than 50,000 people were counted in the nationwide rankings. Those with one or more of these data factors missing could not be ranked, so out of the 3,144 counties in the US about half of them were included in our list.
For some comparison, the average US county, with a population of 92,840, charges a 1.52 percent property tax rate, has schools ranked at 5.53, and sees 101.3 violent crimes and 826.6 property crimes per 100,000 people yearly.
About SmartAssetSmartAsset makes life’s biggest decisions easier by bringing full transparency to the financial decision making process. It’s the Web’s first personal finance platform designed to empower people with highly personalized information and recommendations around major financial decisions. SmartAsset’s platform currently helps answer 79 questions including those related to life-changing financial decisions like home buying, going back to school, retirement planning and more. Founded in 2011, SmartAsset is based in New York and funded by Y Combinator, Javelin Venture Partners, North Bridge Venture Partners and many others.
Tags See All Tags