- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM Apple iWork 09 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- Download Digital Photography Composition For Dummies
- 249.95$ Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ABest RM RMVB Video Converter
|Scott County is amongst best value for property tax dollars in Iowa|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Linden Kohtz|
|Wednesday, 04 June 2014 08:59|
According to a new report from SmartAsset, Scott County, is amongst the top in the Iowa in best value for its property tax dollars. This means Scott County is getting a deal – better public schools and lower crime rates compared to the amount of money they pay each year in property taxes for the state.
SmartAsset today released an interactive infographic that shows the breakdown for each county. Please take a look and let me know if you have any additional questions. I’d also be happy to set you up with a company spokesperson if you have any additional questions.
As a bit of background on the methodology, SmartAsset answered 3 questions to determine which counties in the country were getting the best deal. These included: how good are the schools, how safe is the area and how much are the property taxes. This was evaluated by county.
Only counties with populations greater than 50,000 people were counted in the nationwide rankings. Those with one or more of these data factors missing could not be ranked, so out of the 3,144 counties in the US about half of them were included in our list.
For some comparison, the average US county, with a population of 92,840, charges a 1.52 percent property tax rate, has schools ranked at 5.53, and sees 101.3 violent crimes and 826.6 property crimes per 100,000 people yearly.
About SmartAssetSmartAsset makes life’s biggest decisions easier by bringing full transparency to the financial decision making process. It’s the Web’s first personal finance platform designed to empower people with highly personalized information and recommendations around major financial decisions. SmartAsset’s platform currently helps answer 79 questions including those related to life-changing financial decisions like home buying, going back to school, retirement planning and more. Founded in 2011, SmartAsset is based in New York and funded by Y Combinator, Javelin Venture Partners, North Bridge Venture Partners and many others.
Tags See All Tags