- Discount - Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3
- Discount - Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
- Download Apple iWork 09 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit)
- Discount - Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Capture One Pro 7 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS6
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC
- Buy Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
|Scott County Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting: Tuesday, November 19th|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Brian McDonough|
|Thursday, 07 November 2013 10:02|
Scott County Administrative Center
1st Floor Board Room
600 W Fourth Street
Davenport, Iowa 52801
1. Call to order.
2. Minutes - Approval of meeting minutes from the October 15, 2013 meeting
3. Review of the Scott County Comprehensive Plan – Presentation by Bill Martin of the Quad Cities Chamber and Quad Cities First on Certified Sites programs
4. Public Hearing – Rezoning – Application to rezone approximately 7 acres from Agricultural-Preservation (A-P) to Agriculture Service Floating (A-F) by Flenker Bros, LLC (applicant) and Albert Hess (property owner) in Princeton Township, Section 19
Public Hearing Procedure
a. Chairman reads public notice of hearing.
b. Director reviews background of request.
c. Applicant /Representative provide any additional comments on request.
d. Public may make comments or ask questions.
e. Director makes staff recommendation.
f. Applicant may respond or comment.
g. Commission members may ask questions.
h. Chairman closes the public portion of the hearing (No more public comments).
i. Discussion period for the Commission members.
j. Commission members make motion to approval, deny, or modify request.
k. Final vote. Recommendation goes to Board of Supervisors.
Please turn off or silence all cell phones and other electronic devices
Tags See All Tags