- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
- 49.95$ ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 cheap oem
- Buy OEM OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual
- Download Roxio Creator 2010 Pro
- Download Boris Continuum Complete 6 AE
- 79.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Revit Structure 2011
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Site Design
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit)
|Scott County Planning Commission Meeting: January 7th|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Brian.McDonough|
|Friday, 27 December 2013 11:00|
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Scott County Administrative Center
1st Floor Board Room
600 W Fourth Street
Davenport, Iowa 52801
1. Call to order.
2. Minutes - Approval of meeting minutes from the November 19, 2013 meeting
3. Final Plat Review: Minor Subdivision – Windmiller Design and Development, Section 8 of Pleasant Valley Township. Request for a recommendation for approval of a two (2) lot subdivision to allow for the construction of two (2) single-family attached dwellings; being located on separate lots but having a common lot line and wall.
Public Hearing Procedure
a. Chairman reads public notice of hearing.
b. Director reviews background of request.
c. Applicant /Representative provide any additional comments on request.
d. Public may make comments or ask questions.
e. Director makes staff recommendation.
f. Applicant may respond or comment.
g. Commission members may ask questions.
h. Chairman closes the public portion of the hearing (No more public comments).
i. Discussion period for the Commission members.
j. Commission members make motion to approval, deny, or modify request.
k. Final vote. Recommendation goes to Board of Supervisors.
Please turn off or silence all cell phones and other electronic devices
Tags See All Tags