- Buy OEM Illustrator CS4 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 MAC
- Download dtSearch Desktop 7
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 9.95$ Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Authorware 7 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,es,sv)
|Scott County-wide Burn Ban|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ross E. Bergen|
|Wednesday, 09 April 2014 15:17|
Per the request of the Scott County Fire Chief Association, a county-wide open burn ban will be effective at 6:00 PM this evening.
Below find a copy of the proclamation and an excerpt from the Iowa Code which identifies exception to this ban (recreational fires, etc.)
IOWA CODE SECTION 100.40
100.40 Marshal may prohibit open burning on request.
3. A proclamation issued by the state fire marshal pursuant to this section shall not prohibit a supervised, controlled burn for which a permit has been issued by the fire chief of the fire district where the burn will take place, the use of outdoor fireplaces, barbecue grills, properly supervised landfills, or the burning of trash in incinerators or trash burners made of metal, concrete, masonry, or heavy one-inch wire mesh, with no openings greater than one square inch.
Tags See All Tags