- Discount - Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Smoke 2013 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Download Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress
- Download Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM MAMP Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Professional with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC (en)
|Scott County-wide Burn Ban|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ross E. Bergen|
|Wednesday, 09 April 2014 15:17|
Per the request of the Scott County Fire Chief Association, a county-wide open burn ban will be effective at 6:00 PM this evening.
Below find a copy of the proclamation and an excerpt from the Iowa Code which identifies exception to this ban (recreational fires, etc.)
IOWA CODE SECTION 100.40
100.40 Marshal may prohibit open burning on request.
3. A proclamation issued by the state fire marshal pursuant to this section shall not prohibit a supervised, controlled burn for which a permit has been issued by the fire chief of the fire district where the burn will take place, the use of outdoor fireplaces, barbecue grills, properly supervised landfills, or the burning of trash in incinerators or trash burners made of metal, concrete, masonry, or heavy one-inch wire mesh, with no openings greater than one square inch.
Tags See All Tags