- 69.95$ Alien Skin Exposure 5 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Project 2010 For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Geometric CAMWorks 2014 64-bit
- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 (en)
- 379.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Discount - Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS6
|Scott County-wide Burn Ban|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ross E. Bergen|
|Wednesday, 09 April 2014 15:17|
Per the request of the Scott County Fire Chief Association, a county-wide open burn ban will be effective at 6:00 PM this evening.
Below find a copy of the proclamation and an excerpt from the Iowa Code which identifies exception to this ban (recreational fires, etc.)
IOWA CODE SECTION 100.40
100.40 Marshal may prohibit open burning on request.
3. A proclamation issued by the state fire marshal pursuant to this section shall not prohibit a supervised, controlled burn for which a permit has been issued by the fire chief of the fire district where the burn will take place, the use of outdoor fireplaces, barbecue grills, properly supervised landfills, or the burning of trash in incinerators or trash burners made of metal, concrete, masonry, or heavy one-inch wire mesh, with no openings greater than one square inch.
Tags See All Tags