- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Buy Cheap Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,pl,pt,ru)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- 229.95$ Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand
- 89.95$ Steinberg Cubase SX3 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Download Access 2010 For Dummies
- Buy Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011 (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit) (en)
|Scott County-wide Burn Ban|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ross E. Bergen|
|Wednesday, 09 April 2014 15:17|
Per the request of the Scott County Fire Chief Association, a county-wide open burn ban will be effective at 6:00 PM this evening.
Below find a copy of the proclamation and an excerpt from the Iowa Code which identifies exception to this ban (recreational fires, etc.)
IOWA CODE SECTION 100.40
100.40 Marshal may prohibit open burning on request.
3. A proclamation issued by the state fire marshal pursuant to this section shall not prohibit a supervised, controlled burn for which a permit has been issued by the fire chief of the fire district where the burn will take place, the use of outdoor fireplaces, barbecue grills, properly supervised landfills, or the burning of trash in incinerators or trash burners made of metal, concrete, masonry, or heavy one-inch wire mesh, with no openings greater than one square inch.
Tags See All Tags