- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Suite
- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition
- 319.95$ Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Smoke 2011 MAC
- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Buy BeLight Software Live Interior 3D Pro Edition MAC (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 5 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Discount - Cyberlink Power2Go 6
|Scott County-wide Burn Ban|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ross E. Bergen|
|Wednesday, 09 April 2014 15:17|
Per the request of the Scott County Fire Chief Association, a county-wide open burn ban will be effective at 6:00 PM this evening.
Below find a copy of the proclamation and an excerpt from the Iowa Code which identifies exception to this ban (recreational fires, etc.)
IOWA CODE SECTION 100.40
100.40 Marshal may prohibit open burning on request.
3. A proclamation issued by the state fire marshal pursuant to this section shall not prohibit a supervised, controlled burn for which a permit has been issued by the fire chief of the fire district where the burn will take place, the use of outdoor fireplaces, barbecue grills, properly supervised landfills, or the burning of trash in incinerators or trash burners made of metal, concrete, masonry, or heavy one-inch wire mesh, with no openings greater than one square inch.
Tags See All Tags