- Discount - Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- Buy Cheap Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Download Kigo DVD Converter 3 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010
- Discount - Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,de)
- Buy OEM Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup MAC
- Download Microsoft Access 2013
- 99.95$ Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America cheap oem
- Buy Corel Painter X (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit) (en)
|Scott County Zoning Board of Adjustment August 27th|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Brian McDonough|
|Friday, 22 August 2014 15:38|
AUGUST 27, 2014
First Floor Board Room
Scott County Administrative Center
600 West Fourth Street
Davenport, IA 52801
1. Call to order
2. Approval of Minutes: July 23, 2014 meeting
3. Public Hearing – Variance – Jay and Jean Semsch (applicants): Request for a front yard variance to allow a new 24’ x 27’ accessory pole building to be constructed on an existing concrete slab, and being located adjacent to the road right-of-way at 1678 260th Street, Part of the SW1⁄4 SE1⁄4, Liberty Township.
Public Hearing Procedure:
a. Chairman reads notice of public hearing.
b. Director reviews case.
c. Applicant/Representative speaks on behalf of request.
d. Public may ask questions or make comments.
e. Director makes staff recommendation.
f. Applicant may respond to comments and/or recommendation.
g. Board members may ask questions.
h. Chairman closes the public portion of the hearing. (No more comments from public or applicant.)
i. Discussion period to determine justification for decision.
j. Board members move to accept, reject, or modify request.
k. Final vote. Case closed. Three members of the Board constitute a quorum. The concurring vote of three members of the Board shall be necessary to reverse any decision or determination of the zoning administrator or to decide in favor of an application for a variance or conditions for a special use permit. The Board of Adjustment is “quasi-judicial” and not a recommending body. Therefore, any appeals to their decisions should be filed with District Court within 30 days of the meeting.
Please turn off or silence all cell phones and other electronic devices
Tags See All Tags