- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- 29.95$ Apple Motion 5 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit)
- 9.95$ InDesign CS5 Bible cheap oem
- Buy OEM Propellerhead Reason 4 MAC
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Design in Motion
- Download Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2009
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD Copy 5 cheap oem
|SEAP Trivia Night looking for more Participants!|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Tuesday, 30 October 2012 12:48|
QUAD CITIES, USA: The Supplemental Emergency Assistance Program (SEAP) Trivia Night will be Friday, November 2, at the Knights of Columbus, 1111 W. 35th St., Davenport. Cost is $10 per person or $80 for a table of eight.
All-you-can-eat Chili Supper is $5. Doors open at 5:30 pm and food will be available beginning at 6 p.m.
Silent Auction Baskets and a 50/50 Raffle will be featured. Cash prizes for the winning table and runner-up table.
The mission of the Supplemental Emergency Assistance Program (SEAP) is to provide assistance, through member agencies, to help meet the crisis or extraordinary needs of individuals and families of the Quad Cities who have exhausted all other means of available financial aid.
In 1989, a group of local people working in the field of direct social services met to discuss ways of providing additional money to help assist persons in crisis. Those involved recognized that there were a number of avenues of assistance already available and that these needed to be fully utilized. However, there was a general consensus that there are occasions when the full amount of help that is needed may not be available. For that reason, the group applied for a grant through the Doris and Victor Day Foundation to set up SEAP. The grant was approved and the program officially began in January 1990. The program assists individuals and families with crisis needs. The funds are used after other community resources have been exhausted, for any persons living in the Quad Cities Area, without discrimination. An agency must apply to and be approved by the SEAP membership. SEAP is a 501(c)(3) organization. All funds are received through grants, individual donations and fundraising events.
Tags See All Tags