- Buy ABest Video to iPhone 3GP SWF Converter (en)
- Download Photoshop CS3 for Screen Printers
- 99.95$ Adobe After Effects CS5.5 cheap oem
- Discount - Boris FX 9.2
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Steinberg WaveLab 6
- Buy OEM Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC
- Buy Xilisoft ISO Burner (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Creating Infographics with Illustrator
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Download Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014
- Buy Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0 (en)
|Secretary Vilsack Announces Proposed Rule to Help Utilities Assist Home and Business Owners' Energy Conservation Efforts|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Dawn Bonsell, Pennsylvania USDA PIO|
|Monday, 23 July 2012 13:18|
As Harrisburg, Penn., temperatures reached 93 degrees on Tuesday and continued to climb throughout the afternoon, it seemed an appropriate time for Secretary Tom Vilsack to announce a new proposed Federal Rule that could help rural homeowners and entrepreneurs save on their utility bills and create jobs in rural areas. The new energy efficiency effort will make federal loans available for rural electric cooperatives to re-lend to electric cooperative customers throughout America who want to make their homes and businesses more energy efficient. The partnership demonstrates a new "pathway to prosperity" according to Secretary Vilsack, and is "a reminder of President Obama’s commitment to stronger rural communities, a stronger rural economy, and strengthening rural values."
The Secretary unveiled the details of the plan during a meeting with the Pennsylvania Rural Electric Association in downtown Harrisburg—a meeting attended by over 50 residents and businesses. The electric cooperatives, which distribute electricity in rural areas, will manage the loans and will collect payments on utility bills, allowing customers to spread out the loan payments. Homeowners and businesses will be able to seal air leaks and replace inefficient heating and air-conditioning systems through the program.
In addition to helping homeowners and businesses, the energy efficiency program will also create jobs for contractors who retrofit homes to make them more energy efficient and will help to reduce our dependence on foreign oil.
Tags See All Tags