- 29.95$ Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC (en)
- 299.95$ Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition
- Download Kinemac MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2012
- 29.95$ Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro
|Seed Treatment Course Scheduled for Feb. 22|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Wednesday, 11 January 2012 15:22|
Scott County will host a Seed Treatment Continuing Instructional Course (CIC) for commercial pesticide applicators, Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2012. The program will be shown at locations across Iowa through the Iowa State University Extension and Outreach Pest Management and the Environment program (PME).
The local attendance site is the ISU Extension and Outreach Scott County office. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m., and the course runs from 9 to 11:30 a.m. The registration fee is $35 on or before Feb. 15 and $45 after Feb. 15. To register or to obtain additional information about the CIC, contact Amanda Heitz at the ISU Extension and Outreach office in Scott County by calling 563-359-7577.
The course will provide continuing instructional credit for commercial pesticide applicators certified in categories 4 and 10. Topics to be covered include equipment calibration and safe application techniques, seed treatments and plant pathology, nematodes that feed on crops, seed treatment labels and seed treatment compatibility with biologicals.
Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) Continuing Education Units (CEUs) also will be offered this year. Interested participants should bring their CCA number to the program.
Additional information and registration forms for this and other courses offered by the PME program can be accessed at www.extension.iastate.edu/PME/.
Tags See All Tags