- Buy BinaryFruit DriveDX 1.2 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC (en)
- Discount - Neobyte Titan Backup
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro 3
- Discount - Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- Discount - Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC
- Discount - Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Pro 2
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Innovative Solutions Advanced Uninstaller Pro 9.5 (en)
- Buy Altova XMLSpy 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 4
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
|Sen. Durbin’s Quad City Constituents to Rally: Asking for a Middle Class Christmas|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Veronica Resa|
|Monday, 10 December 2012 09:24|
Giant banner signed by local people who will call on Bobby Schilling to
Champion “jobs not cuts” in fiscal cliff negotiations
(Moline, Ill.) Area residents will rally and demand Rep. Bobby Schilling fight for jobs and middle class tax cuts and against cuts to Medicare and other vital services in the so-called “fiscal cliff” negotiations over spending and taxes. The rally and protest is one of more than 100 action taking place Monday in cities nationwide.
“I want Rep. Bobby Schilling to work on creating good jobs and making the wealthiest 2% to pay their fair share of taxes,” says Janet Clark of Rock Island. Medicare and Medicaid are not ‘entitlements,’ they are something the middle class has paid for our entire lives.”
After the protest rally, residents plan to visit Senator Dick Durbin’s office and present him with petitions signed by his constituency. The petitions ask for Sen. Durbin’s continued support of the middle class tax cuts.
What: Rally and Protest
When: 2:00 p.m.
Where: Senator Durbin’s office: 1504 Third Avenue, Suite 227, Rock Island, Illinois
Who: Constituents including retirees, students, community activists, faith leaders and union members
Why: To protect the economy and working families
Visuals: Enlarged petition banner will be presented to Sen. Dick Durbin. Signees are asking for Sen. Dubins continued support of middle class tax cuts.
Tags See All Tags