- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 9
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server
- Discount - Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Professional 2013
- Discount - SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 9 MAC
- Discount - Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3
- 19.95$ ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter cheap oem
|SEN. JACK HATCH STATEMENT ON SEN. HARKIN’S CONCLUSION THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS LIKELY TO REJECT BRANSTAD PLAN|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by John Hedgecoth|
|Friday, 08 March 2013 15:53|
DES MOINES -- “When it comes to health care reform, Governor Branstad is truly edging toward a worst-case scenario for Iowa.
No one is more involved with federal health care policy than Sen. Tom Harkin. His conclusion that the federal Department of Health and Human Services likely will reject the Branstad Plan for covering some of Iowa’s uninsured is troubling to say the least.
Not only does the Branstad Plan purposely leave 70,000 Iowans without coverage, it requires new federal spending to be approved by Congress and offers less coverage than Medicaid.
If that weren’t reason enough to reject the Branstad Plan, it’s now clear the Governor failed to run his proposal by federal authorities or even design it in a way that is likely to be approved. Now, Iowa stands to lose the IowaCare program we have, while missing out on a one-time opportunity to cover more than 150,000 of our uninsured neighbors.
Today, I am asking Governor Branstad to direct whatever concerns he may have to the existing Senate Plan (SF296) for Medicaid expansion, and working together I know we can find a solution to bring health care coverage to 150,000 Iowans.
I sincerely hope the Governor comes to his senses soon and realizes accepting federal funds set aside to cover uninsured Iowans is the best path forward. The alternative would demonstrate failed leadership at its most harmful to Iowa.”
# # #
Tags See All Tags