- 19.95$ GFI EventsManager 8.1 cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011
- 379.95$ Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 MAC (en)
- 19.95$ Macx Video Converter Pro MAC cheap oem
- Download ActiveState Komodo IDE 4.4
- Discount - Alfred 2 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals cheap oem
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Captivate 4 (en,ja,de,es,it,fr)
- 29.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 cheap oem
|Senate approves Grassley amendment to farm bill|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Wednesday, 20 June 2012 08:26|
WASHINGTON - During debate this afternoon on the 2012 farm bill, senators voted 75 to 24 for Senator Chuck Grassley's amendment to cap marketing loan gains (amendment #2167).
"We should have caps on Title I commodity programs, and this amendment sets hard cap of $75,000 on marketing loan gains," Grassley said. "The reform will help to bring about more defensibility for the farm program, along with the other reforms I worked to get in the legislation during committee consideration."
Grassley is a longtime advocate of limits on farm program payments to keep the program focused on small and mid-sized farmers.
Tags See All Tags