- Buy Cheap Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate
- Buy Cheap ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter
- Discount - Eset Smart Security 6 (64-bit)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 59.95$ Nero 11 Platinum cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6 MAC (en)
- Download Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Alien Skin Exposure 6 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Virtual Instruments in Logic Pro
- Buy Microsoft Publisher 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (64-bit)
|Senator Grassley - the week ahead|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Wednesday, 23 May 2012 07:58|
Monday, May 21, 2012
Here is information about Senator Grassley’s schedule this week. The Senate is in session.
Senator Grassley will meet with Iowans from Iowa Citizens for Community Improvement, the Iowa Telecommunications Association, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, the American College of Emergency Physicians, the Iowa Rural Letter Carriers, the Appraisal Institute, and the Paper Recycling Coalition.
Senator Grassley also will meet with Iowa families visiting Washington from Johnston, Des Moines, Ankeny, and Iowa City.
Senator Grassley will be a guest this week on public affairs programs hosted by Ryan Schlader of WMT Radio in Cedar Rapids and Mike Adams of AgriTalk, which airs on 13 Iowa radio stations.
On Monday, May 21, at 2:30 p.m. (ET), in Dirksen 226, Senator Grassley will speak to the Whistleblower, Civil and Human Rights Summit.
Senator Grassley will answer questions and respond to comments via Skype with fourth graders at MOC-Floyd Valley Community Schools in Hospers on Tuesday, May 22, at 1:30 p.m. (CT), and with students in the contemporary issues class at Marshalltown High School on Thursday, May 24, at 8:30 a.m. (CT).
On Wednesday, May 23, at 10 a.m. (ET), in Dirksen 226, Senator Grassley will participate in a hearing of the Judiciary Subcommittee on Administrative Oversight and the courts titled “Protecting Our Children: The Importance of Training Child Protection Professionals.”
On Wednesday, May 23, at 1:15 p.m. (ET), in the Capitol Visitors Center, SVC-215, Senator Grassley will speak about the impact of intellectual property laws on jobs at an event of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Global Intellectual Property Center. The Center will be releasing a new study.
On Wednesday, May 23, at 2:30 p.m. (ET), in Dirksen 226, Senator Grassley will participate in a hearing of the Judiciary Committee to consider nominations to the federal judiciary.On Thursday, May 24, at 10 a.m. (ET), in Dirksen 226, Senator Grassley will participate in the weekly executive business meeting of the Judiciary Committee. Two legislative proposals may be considered: S.2076, the Local Courthouse Safety Act of 2012, sponsored by Senators Al Franken, Lindsay Graham, Amy Klobuchar, John Cornyn, Sheldon Whitehouse and Richard Blumenthal, and S.2370, the Small Business Reorganization Efficiency and Clarity Act, sponsored by Senators Grassley and Sheldon Whitehouse.
Tags See All Tags