- 399.95$ Chief Architect Premier X6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - MySQL Essential Training
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- Buy Corel Ventura 10 (en)
- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Captivate 4
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit)
- Discount - Windows 7 All-in-One For Dummies
|Senator Harkin endorses Climate March|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Ed Fallon|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 08:46|
We are very excited to announce the endorsement of Senator Tom Harkin!
“We are already seeing increasing intensity and frequency of storms, droughts, and heat events caused by climate change, and that trend is just beginning,” said Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA). "The Great March for Climate Action may be just what's needed at this time to wake-up America to the urgency of climate change, and I commend Ed Fallon for getting the ball rolling. I wish the Climate March every success and hope it helps spur the Congress into action to address this critical challenge to the planet.”
Which brings me to this week's Calls to Action:
(1) Invite a US Senator, member of Congress, mayor or state lawmaker from your area to endorse the Climate March. Click here for a full list of endorsing individuals and organizations.
(2) Check out this heart-warming story about a retired Des Moines minster, Bob Cook, who plans to go the distance in next year's March. Please share it with your local media contacts. Better still, share your own story about why you are marching and/or supporting the March. We inspire others to take action not only through our commitment to marching but through the power of our personal witness as well.
Thanks, and have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend! Oh, and if you're planning to come to the 80-35 Festival this weekend in downtown Des Moines, check out our booth, which will feature a big map showing the March route, and a fine beverage we're calling "climate-aid."
Tags See All Tags