- Discount - Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Mariner Montage MAC (en,fr,it,de,es)
- Buy OEM Illustrator CS4 For Dummies
- Download Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011
- Download DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
- Buy Cheap 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012 (en)
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012
- 299.95$ Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit cheap oem
- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
|Senator Harkin endorses Climate March|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Ed Fallon|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 08:46|
We are very excited to announce the endorsement of Senator Tom Harkin!
“We are already seeing increasing intensity and frequency of storms, droughts, and heat events caused by climate change, and that trend is just beginning,” said Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA). "The Great March for Climate Action may be just what's needed at this time to wake-up America to the urgency of climate change, and I commend Ed Fallon for getting the ball rolling. I wish the Climate March every success and hope it helps spur the Congress into action to address this critical challenge to the planet.”
Which brings me to this week's Calls to Action:
(1) Invite a US Senator, member of Congress, mayor or state lawmaker from your area to endorse the Climate March. Click here for a full list of endorsing individuals and organizations.
(2) Check out this heart-warming story about a retired Des Moines minster, Bob Cook, who plans to go the distance in next year's March. Please share it with your local media contacts. Better still, share your own story about why you are marching and/or supporting the March. We inspire others to take action not only through our commitment to marching but through the power of our personal witness as well.
Thanks, and have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend! Oh, and if you're planning to come to the 80-35 Festival this weekend in downtown Des Moines, check out our booth, which will feature a big map showing the March route, and a fine beverage we're calling "climate-aid."
Tags See All Tags