- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit 2014
- Discount - Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe
- Discount - Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 9.95$ Photoshop For Right-Brainers cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (32-bit)
- Buy Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe CC Master Collection (Full LifeTime License)
- 19.95$ OmniGroup OmniOutliner Professional 3 MAC cheap oem
- Download IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5
- Buy iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Cheap Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
|Senator Tom Harkin to Hold Strengthening the Middle Class Conference Call|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Tuesday, 07 August 2012 08:37|
Harkin to Discuss Romney’s Impact on Middle Class Iowans
DES MOINES – Tomorrow, Senator Tom Harkin will hold a conference call to discuss concerns about the impact Mitt Romney’s economic and tax policies would have on the security of Iowa’s middle class families.
The contrast between President Obama and Mitt Romney could not be starker. Romney’s opposition to the Wind Production Tax Credit and his plan to cut $5 trillion in taxes for the wealthiest would lead to economic uncertainty, job losses and increased taxes on 490,000 Iowa families.
President Obama believes the only way to create an economy built to last is to build it from the middle out, not the top down. He is fighting for middle class security by supporting manufacturing, protecting the wind PTC and preventing a tax hike on middle class families by asking the wealthiest to pay their fair share.
Tuesday, August 7
1:00 PM CDT
WHAT: Senator Tom Harkin will hold a conference call on the difference between Mitt Romney’s economic policies, and President Obama’s commitment to middle class security.
Tags See All Tags