- Discount - Dreamweaver CC For Dummies
- Download Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- 19.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion cheap oem
- Buy Microangelo Toolset 6 (en)
- 29.95$ Xilisoft ISO Burner cheap oem
- Buy OEM ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51 (en)
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013 (en)
- Buy Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
|Senator Tom Harkin to Hold Strengthening the Middle Class Conference Call|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Tuesday, 07 August 2012 08:37|
Harkin to Discuss Romney’s Impact on Middle Class Iowans
DES MOINES – Tomorrow, Senator Tom Harkin will hold a conference call to discuss concerns about the impact Mitt Romney’s economic and tax policies would have on the security of Iowa’s middle class families.
The contrast between President Obama and Mitt Romney could not be starker. Romney’s opposition to the Wind Production Tax Credit and his plan to cut $5 trillion in taxes for the wealthiest would lead to economic uncertainty, job losses and increased taxes on 490,000 Iowa families.
President Obama believes the only way to create an economy built to last is to build it from the middle out, not the top down. He is fighting for middle class security by supporting manufacturing, protecting the wind PTC and preventing a tax hike on middle class families by asking the wealthiest to pay their fair share.
Tuesday, August 7
1:00 PM CDT
WHAT: Senator Tom Harkin will hold a conference call on the difference between Mitt Romney’s economic policies, and President Obama’s commitment to middle class security.
Tags See All Tags