- Buy Cheap BurnAware Professional
- Download Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS4 Styles (en)
- 149.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended cheap oem
- Download iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- 9.95$ Windows 7 For Dummies Quick Reference cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 5
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit)
|Senators Question President’s Authority to Issue Immigration Directive|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Wednesday, 20 June 2012 08:27|
WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley is leading a group of senators in questioning the directive announced last week by President Obama to grant deferred action to illegal immigrants and asking for a full accounting from the President of his legal authority to issue such a directive, how the executive action will be implemented and administered, and the cost to taxpayers.
In a letter sent to the President this afternoon, the senators asked for written responses to a list of detailed questions and a briefing from the administration officials who will be responsible for the program. They described their concerns about President’s circumvention of Congress in issuing the directive and questioned the impact of allowing work authorizations for illegal immigrants at the same time young Americans face record-high unemployment rates.
Grassley’s letter was signed by Senators Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, Orrin Hatch of Utah, Mike Crapo of Idaho, James Risch of Idaho, Saxby Chambliss of Georgia, Johnny Isakson of Georgia, John Boozman of Arkansas, Jim DeMint of South Carolina, Thad Cochran of Mississippi, Roger Wicker of Mississippi, David Vitter of Louisiana, Mike Johanns of Nebraska, Pat Roberts of Kansas, Mike Lee of Utah, Mike Enzi of Wyoming, Tom Coburn of Oklahoma, James Inhofe of Oklahoma, John Barrasso of Wyoming, and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin.Click here for a signed copy of the letter.
Tags See All Tags