- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Discount - Boris FX 10 (64-bit)
- Buy CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Buy Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- Download Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom
- Discount - Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium
|Seniors Thank Rep. Schilling for Protecting Medicare in New Radio Ad|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Danielle Howe|
|Monday, 25 April 2011 07:28|
Promises Made, Promises Kept
QUAD CITIES, ILL. - April 22, 2011 - The 60 Plus Association, nationally recognized as the conservative alternative to the liberal AARP, today launched a new radio ad in Illinois's 17th Congressional District, thanking Rep. Bobby Schilling for protecting Medicare during the recent budget debates.
"Rep. Bobby Schilling proved he is different from many in Washington," said Jim Martin, Chairman of the 60 Plus Association. "Rep. Schilling did what he promised he would do: protect Medicare for Illinois's seniors. He voted for the House budget proposal, which strengthens and preserves Medicare, and in doing so, helped ensure the program would be available for current and future seniors. On behalf of the 60 Plus Association, I would like to thank Rep. Schilling for standing up for Illinois seniors and protecting Medicare - just like he promised he would."
The one-minute radio ad will begin airing on April 21. The organization has also launched a direct mail campaign this week across the district.
To listen to the radio ad, please visit http://60plus.org/seniors-
- TRANSCRIPT -
Something unusual happened last week...in Washington, DC of all places.
Elected officials actually did what they said they would.
The House passed a budget that protects and preserves Medicare for years to come.
And our Congressman, Bobby Schilling, voted to protect Medicare and keep it secure for future retirees.
Our national debt is $14 trillion...America is literally spending money we don't have and future generations won't be able to afford.
With 10,000 Baby Boomers reaching retirement age every day, important programs like Medicare are being crushed - and could collapse if we don't act to strengthen and improve them.
No changes for seniors on Medicare now or those who will soon go on it.
Control costs by targeting waste, fraud and abuse - so current and future seniors receive the quality care they have earned.
Call Bobby Schilling at (309) 757-7630. Thank him for voting to protect Medicare and tell him to continue keeping his promise to seniors.
Paid for by the 60 Plus Association.
Tags See All Tags