- Buy Adobe Captivate 3 (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC
- Discount - Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2009
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 (en)
- Download Artlantis Studio 5 (64 bit)
- 19.95$ Karelia Software Sandvox 2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC
|Separating Fact from Fiction on Biotechnology|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Erin Hamm|
|Thursday, 01 November 2012 15:53|
By Vanessa Kummer, United Soybean Board Chair and a soybean farmer from Colfax, N.D.
Much is said about biotechnology in our food supply, otherwise known as GMOs. It’s sometimes hard to tell fact from fiction. The United Soybean Board wants to set the record straight regarding this important technology, which enables us to grow more on less land, using fewer inputs and conserving the soil better than conventional crops.
· American Medical Association
· U.S. National Academy of Science
· UN Food and Agriculture Organization
· World Health Organization
· International Council for Science
· British Medical Association
Why is it important to know about the safety of biotech crops?
Some have questioned the safety of biotech crops. That is because there are people, some of whom are even from the academic world, who claim that research has been done that questions biotech’s safety. But it’s important to know that in order for any research to be credible, it needs to be reviewed by the authors’ peers and replicated in their labs. No such “peer-reviewed” research has proven GMOs to be unsafe. As a matter of fact, the opposite is true: Peer-reviewed research shows that GMOs are safe.
Tags See All Tags