- 29.95$ Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
- Download Magix Samplitude 11
- Buy Cheap IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,ne,sv,nb,da,fi,pl,ko,zh,cs,hu,tr)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
- Buy OEM Nikon Capture NX 2
- Buy OEM Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft CD Ripper
- Download Lynda.com - Audition CS6 Essential Training
|September is “Drive the Great River Road Month”|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Kate Hagen|
|Friday, 06 September 2013 12:48|
Celebratory month part of the national scenic byway’s 75th anniversary
MADISON, Wis. (September 3, 2013) – “Drive the Great River Road Month” is in full swing across the nation, thanks to a proclamation by the Mississippi River Parkway Commission.
The proclamation is part of a year-long celebration of the Great River Road National Scenic Byway’s 75th anniversary in 2013. “Drive the Great River Road Month” is an open invitation to plan a fun and memorable road trip along the nearly 3,000 mile byway that runs through ten states, including Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi and Louisiana. It is one of the oldest, longest and most unique scenic byways in North America, offering a gateway to the Mississippi river valley’s great history, the blending of cultures and a host of recreational options to all who journey it for three quarters of a century and counting.
September is the perfect month to experience the Great River Road. From end to end the weather is neither too hot nor too cold, the leaves are changing, the birds are migrating and every state is bustling with festivals and the anticipation of harvest time.
All year long there are magnificent natural wonders, captivating historical sites and unique cultures to experience. Many travelers are also taking interest in the river valley’s agriculture, exploring the area’s delightful orchards, cheese factories, nurseries, tree farms, wineries and farmers markets.
In celebration of “Drive the Great River Road Month,” there is also a sweepstakes going on during the month of September. The “Drive the Great River Road Sweepstakes” kicked off September 1 and will award fans who like the Great River Road on Facebook a chance to win a $750 so they can experience this amazing byway for themselves. More information can be found on experiencemississippiriver.com and facebook.com/GreatRiverRoad.
Tags See All Tags