- 99.95$ Autodesk Impression 3 cheap oem
- Discount - Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition (en,ja,de,fr,es,it,pt,nl,sv,hu,pl,ro,tr)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- Discount - HogBay Software TaskPaper MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Web Design
- Download Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials (en)
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training
|September is “Drive the Great River Road Month”|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Kate Hagen|
|Friday, 06 September 2013 12:48|
Celebratory month part of the national scenic byway’s 75th anniversary
MADISON, Wis. (September 3, 2013) – “Drive the Great River Road Month” is in full swing across the nation, thanks to a proclamation by the Mississippi River Parkway Commission.
The proclamation is part of a year-long celebration of the Great River Road National Scenic Byway’s 75th anniversary in 2013. “Drive the Great River Road Month” is an open invitation to plan a fun and memorable road trip along the nearly 3,000 mile byway that runs through ten states, including Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi and Louisiana. It is one of the oldest, longest and most unique scenic byways in North America, offering a gateway to the Mississippi river valley’s great history, the blending of cultures and a host of recreational options to all who journey it for three quarters of a century and counting.
September is the perfect month to experience the Great River Road. From end to end the weather is neither too hot nor too cold, the leaves are changing, the birds are migrating and every state is bustling with festivals and the anticipation of harvest time.
All year long there are magnificent natural wonders, captivating historical sites and unique cultures to experience. Many travelers are also taking interest in the river valley’s agriculture, exploring the area’s delightful orchards, cheese factories, nurseries, tree farms, wineries and farmers markets.
In celebration of “Drive the Great River Road Month,” there is also a sweepstakes going on during the month of September. The “Drive the Great River Road Sweepstakes” kicked off September 1 and will award fans who like the Great River Road on Facebook a chance to win a $750 so they can experience this amazing byway for themselves. More information can be found on experiencemississippiriver.com and facebook.com/GreatRiverRoad.
Tags See All Tags