- Buy Cheap Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- 69.95$ Boris FX 9.2 cheap oem
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended
- Buy Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe (en)
- Buy OEM Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5 (en)
- Discount - Paragon CampTune 8 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- 199.95$ Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Presenter 7
|September Proclaimed “Drive the Great River Road Month”|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Kate Hagen|
|Tuesday, 20 August 2013 15:28|
Celebratory month part of the national scenic byway’s 75th anniversary
MADISON, Wis. (August 20, 2013) – The Mississippi River Parkway Commission is proclaiming September as “Drive the Great River Road Month” all across the nation.
The proclamation is part of a year-long celebration of the Great River Road National Scenic Byway’s 75th anniversary in 2013. “Drive the Great River Road Month” is an open invitation to plan a fun and memorable road trip along the nearly 3,000 mile byway that runs through ten states, from Minnesota to Louisiana. It is one of the oldest, longest and most unique scenic byways in North America, offering a gateway to the Mississippi river valley’s great history, the blending of cultures and a host of recreational options to all who journey it for three quarters of a century and counting.
The long list of must-see attractions and exciting family-friendly events is certainly a big draw for visitors along the Great River Road. There are magnificent natural wonders, captivating historical sites and unique cultures to experience. Many travelers are also taking interest in the river valley’s agriculture, exploring the area’s delightful orchards, cheese factories, nurseries, tree farms, wineries and farmers markets.
In celebration of “Drive the Great River Road Month,” there will also be a sweepstakes going on during the month of September. The “Drive the Great River Road Sweepstakes” kicks off September 1 and will award fans who like the Great River Road on Facebook a chance to win a $750, so they can experience this amazing byway for themselves. More information can be found on experiencemississippiriver.com and facebook.com/GreatRiverRoad.
Plan a day’s drive or a month-long excursion along the Great River Road National Scenic Byway with the help of experiencemississippiriver.com
Tags See All Tags