- Buy Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Audition CS5.5
- Buy Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies (en)
- 239.95$ Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009 cheap oem
- 229.95$ Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers cheap oem
- 39.95$ Nero 10 Multimedia Suite cheap oem
- Discount - Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap Propellerhead Reason 4
|September Proclaimed “Drive the Great River Road Month”|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Kate Hagen|
|Tuesday, 20 August 2013 15:28|
Celebratory month part of the national scenic byway’s 75th anniversary
MADISON, Wis. (August 20, 2013) – The Mississippi River Parkway Commission is proclaiming September as “Drive the Great River Road Month” all across the nation.
The proclamation is part of a year-long celebration of the Great River Road National Scenic Byway’s 75th anniversary in 2013. “Drive the Great River Road Month” is an open invitation to plan a fun and memorable road trip along the nearly 3,000 mile byway that runs through ten states, from Minnesota to Louisiana. It is one of the oldest, longest and most unique scenic byways in North America, offering a gateway to the Mississippi river valley’s great history, the blending of cultures and a host of recreational options to all who journey it for three quarters of a century and counting.
The long list of must-see attractions and exciting family-friendly events is certainly a big draw for visitors along the Great River Road. There are magnificent natural wonders, captivating historical sites and unique cultures to experience. Many travelers are also taking interest in the river valley’s agriculture, exploring the area’s delightful orchards, cheese factories, nurseries, tree farms, wineries and farmers markets.
In celebration of “Drive the Great River Road Month,” there will also be a sweepstakes going on during the month of September. The “Drive the Great River Road Sweepstakes” kicks off September 1 and will award fans who like the Great River Road on Facebook a chance to win a $750, so they can experience this amazing byway for themselves. More information can be found on experiencemississippiriver.com and facebook.com/GreatRiverRoad.
Plan a day’s drive or a month-long excursion along the Great River Road National Scenic Byway with the help of experiencemississippiriver.com
Tags See All Tags