- Discount - Steinberg Halion 3
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Encarta Premium 2009
- Download Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe eLearning Suite 2 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003 (en,fr,de)
- 19.95$ Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium
- Discount - Adobe Fireworks CS4
- Download Lynda.com - Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2013 (64-bit)
- Download Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
|September Proclaimed “Drive the Great River Road Month”|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Kate Hagen|
|Tuesday, 20 August 2013 15:28|
Celebratory month part of the national scenic byway’s 75th anniversary
MADISON, Wis. (August 20, 2013) – The Mississippi River Parkway Commission is proclaiming September as “Drive the Great River Road Month” all across the nation.
The proclamation is part of a year-long celebration of the Great River Road National Scenic Byway’s 75th anniversary in 2013. “Drive the Great River Road Month” is an open invitation to plan a fun and memorable road trip along the nearly 3,000 mile byway that runs through ten states, from Minnesota to Louisiana. It is one of the oldest, longest and most unique scenic byways in North America, offering a gateway to the Mississippi river valley’s great history, the blending of cultures and a host of recreational options to all who journey it for three quarters of a century and counting.
The long list of must-see attractions and exciting family-friendly events is certainly a big draw for visitors along the Great River Road. There are magnificent natural wonders, captivating historical sites and unique cultures to experience. Many travelers are also taking interest in the river valley’s agriculture, exploring the area’s delightful orchards, cheese factories, nurseries, tree farms, wineries and farmers markets.
In celebration of “Drive the Great River Road Month,” there will also be a sweepstakes going on during the month of September. The “Drive the Great River Road Sweepstakes” kicks off September 1 and will award fans who like the Great River Road on Facebook a chance to win a $750, so they can experience this amazing byway for themselves. More information can be found on experiencemississippiriver.com and facebook.com/GreatRiverRoad.
Plan a day’s drive or a month-long excursion along the Great River Road National Scenic Byway with the help of experiencemississippiriver.com
Tags See All Tags