- 19.95$ Aurora Media Workshop cheap oem
- 9.95$ Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Discount - Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- Download FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC
- Buy Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it)
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax Premier 2009
- 29.95$ CrossOver 9 Professional MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM MacItBetter BetterZip 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Color cheap oem
- Buy ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional (en)
- Download Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional
|Severe Weather Has Begun Across the Country|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Missy Lundberg|
|Thursday, 24 March 2011 08:06|
March 22, 2011—Spring has arrived, and with it comes severe weather. Already this month State Farm has dispatched national catastrophe services teams across the country to assist local State Farm agents and claims personnel in accessing wind and hail damage.
The first wind and rain event of the season resulted in more than 10,000 claims across the country.
See how Illinois compares to others when it comes to most common insurance claims.
There isn’t a community in the nation that is immune to severe weather, but being prepared for spring storms can help you weather the inevitable.
Before severe weather strikes your neighborhood take some time to prepare:
· Organize an evacuation plan and establish an emergency meeting place should your family get separated.
· Make an emergency storm kit including a transistor radio, flashlight, batteries and simple first-aid items in a waterproof container.
· Protect your property with a home inventory. An accurate inventory and proof of ownership at the time of loss can make claim settlement easier and faster.
· Check to make sure your insurance coverage is up-to-date. Schedule time with your agent to discuss your insurance needs.
When severe weather rolls in, monitor the radio for weather updates. If you are instructed to evacuate, go to a shelter as directed by local authorities.
Tags See All Tags