- Download Microsoft Project Standard 2013
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Pro 2
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Audition CS6 Essential Training
- 9.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter
- Discount - Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- Buy OEM Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- 229.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010 cheap oem
|Severe Weather Has Begun Across the Country|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Missy Lundberg|
|Thursday, 24 March 2011 08:06|
March 22, 2011—Spring has arrived, and with it comes severe weather. Already this month State Farm has dispatched national catastrophe services teams across the country to assist local State Farm agents and claims personnel in accessing wind and hail damage.
The first wind and rain event of the season resulted in more than 10,000 claims across the country.
See how Illinois compares to others when it comes to most common insurance claims.
There isn’t a community in the nation that is immune to severe weather, but being prepared for spring storms can help you weather the inevitable.
Before severe weather strikes your neighborhood take some time to prepare:
· Organize an evacuation plan and establish an emergency meeting place should your family get separated.
· Make an emergency storm kit including a transistor radio, flashlight, batteries and simple first-aid items in a waterproof container.
· Protect your property with a home inventory. An accurate inventory and proof of ownership at the time of loss can make claim settlement easier and faster.
· Check to make sure your insurance coverage is up-to-date. Schedule time with your agent to discuss your insurance needs.
When severe weather rolls in, monitor the radio for weather updates. If you are instructed to evacuate, go to a shelter as directed by local authorities.
Tags See All Tags