- Download Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (32-bit)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 9.95$ Project 2010 For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC
- Buy Punch! Home Design Studio Pro 12 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Pagemaker 7
- Buy OEM Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit Structure 2012
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 99.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate cheap oem
|Share Quad Cities to hold second Walk for Remembrance & Hope|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Jayna Gallagher|
|Tuesday, 23 August 2011 10:10|
MOLINE, Ill. – Share Quad Cities – an organization offering healing for those touched by the loss of a baby through pregnancy loss, still birth or in the first few months of life – will hold its Second Annual Walk for Remembrance & Hope on Saturday, Oct. 1.
Registrations are due Sept. 5. The event will be held at Prospect Park, 16th Street and 30th Avenue, Moline. Proceeds from this event allow the organization to continue to support families at no charge.
“This walk is such a wonderful event,” said Kara Warren, Share Quad Cities member. “I love being able to celebrate the life of my baby, however short it may have been, with others who truly understand exactly what I am going through. It is so nice to have such loving support.”
Check-in begins at 9 a.m. The memorial begins at 10 a.m. Names of babies lost will be read and flower petals will be floated in the lagoon, followed by a walk with music.
The $20 registration fee includes a T-shirt with baby’s name, memorial program and flower to float. A $10 adult registration or $8 child registration includes a T-shirt and flower petals to float. Also, consider creating a poem, letter, message to baby or a hopeful message to other bereaved parents. Don’t want a T-shirt or memorial program? Just come and walk with us.
About Share Quad Cities
Share Quad Cities provides support for grief experienced at the time of, or following, the death of a baby. This support encompasses emotional, physical, spiritual and social healing, as well as sustaining the family unit. Share Quad Cities meets the third Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the lower level of the Genesis Heart Institute, Adler Room No. 1, 1236 East Rusholme St., Davenport.
Tags See All Tags