- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit) (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,br,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh,tw)
- Download iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC
- Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 7
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5
- 29.95$ Xilisoft Audio Maker 3 cheap oem
- 79.95$ Adobe Flash CS4 Professional MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium MAC
- Download DAZ Bryce 6.1
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look
- Buy ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009 (en)
- Buy Hazel 3 (en)
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp 10
|Share the Joy of the Season with Your Family While Helping out Your Community|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Elly Gerdts|
|Monday, 21 November 2011 15:37|
WinterFest at the Familly Museum!
Bettendorf — The Family Museum will continue its tradition of WinterFest on Sunday, December 4, from 1:00 – 4:00 pm. There will be a host of joyful family activities for everyone including a dance performance from the Family Museum LimeLight dancers, holiday music performed by the Pleasant Valley High School Tuba and Euphonium Ensemble, refreshments, fun activities, and a visit from Santa later in the afternoon. Admission to this event and the Family Museum’s hands-on gallery is free with the donation of a non-perishable food item or monetary donation to a local food pantry. This event is sponsored by the DHCU Community Credit Union.
A huge, 300 square foot train set will be set up again this year, and each passenger on the “Polar Express” will be enjoying hot chocolate in their seats, with all of the lights burning bright and the smokestacks going full blast as the “Polar Express” winds its way on its journey to the North Pole.
The centerpiece window dressing is the last set of animated figurines from the Petersen Harden Von Maur store in Davenport. Created by the (George) Silvestri Art Manufacturing Company, this Santa’s House scene includes a Living Room with a decorated tree and fireplace, a Kitchen with a very busy stove, a Workshop where elves are busy making toy trains, and a snowball battle in the woods among the elves who are gathering firewood. The display was built in Chicago during October of 1966, and was donated to the Family Museum in 1990 when the store was sold.
Tags See All Tags