- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,hu,pl,cs,tr,ko)
- Download Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Download Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- Buy Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Wincare Memory Booster Gold
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 12
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) cheap oem
- Discount - Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC
- 99.95$ TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full cheap oem
- Download iPad: The Missing Manual
- Download Avid Media Composer 2.8
- Download Xilisoft DVD Creator 3 MAC
|Sheriff Conard receives J. Stannard Baker Award for Highway Safety|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Pamela Bennett|
|Monday, 30 June 2014 15:52|
Sheriff Dennis Conard was announced as a co-recipient for the J. Stannard Baker Award for Highway Safety at the National Sheriff’s Association Annual Conference which was held last week in Fort Worth, Texas.
The award is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Transportation/National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Northwestern University, and the Center for Public Safety and OnStar. The J. Stannard Baker Award for Highway Safety is presented annually to a deputy sheriff or officer who has shown unusual initiative directly related to highway safety.
Since 2003, Sheriff Conard has served as Vice-Chair of the National Sheriff’s Association Traffic Safety Committee. He has been a part of working groups that have dealt with suspended drivers, distracted driving and traffic enforcement enhancement for Sheriff’s offices.
This award honors the late J. Stannard Baker who made significant contributions to highway safety. Mr. Baker served as Director of Research and Development at the Northwestern University Traffic Institute (now the Center for Public Safety) for over thirty years. During that time he focused on the causes of traffic crashes and on the techniques of collision investigation and reconstruction. He was known throughout the world as the “father of accident investigation.” Mr. Baker’s groundbreaking textbook, Traffic Accident Investigation Manual, is the worldwide standard.
Tags See All Tags