- Buy 4Media DVD Ripper Standard 5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Apple iWork 09 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2012 (32 bit)
- 79.95$ ARTS PDF Variform Plus cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation
- Discount - Agile Bits 1Password 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (64-bit)
|SHOP FROM HOME TO HELP THOSE IN NEED!|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Rebecca Wheeler|
|Wednesday, 18 April 2012 12:09|
Davenport, IA— How can purchasing items for your home pay dividends for those in need? Catherine Ross is hosting an online fundraiser and donating 100% of her commissions to the Christian Care Rescue Mission and Domestic Violence Shelter! Being a survivor of domestic violence has fueled her passion for helping organizations like Christian Care that serve the homeless and victims of domestic violence. Not only is she trying to raise funds, she is trying to raise awareness. She hopes to feature a different shelter each month and eventually expand this event into a nationwide cause. You can help just by spreading the word and getting others involved.
To join the fundraiser, go to: https://wicklesswondersia.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home Please be sure to select “Fundraiser for Domestic Abuse Victims” when ordering.
To support the fundraiser on Facebook, go to: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Survivors-of-Domestic-Abuse/218685428230970
Christian Care is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose vision is to transform lives. Through its mission of providing safe shelter, support and resources, Christian Care empowers both the homeless and survivors of domestic violence to make positive changes in every aspect of their lives. Christian Care’s two facilities—a domestic violence shelter for women and children and a rescue mission for men—serve homeless individuals, victims of domestic violence, veterans, men and women coming out of prison, and those with mental illnesses. If you know someone in need, call the Christian Care Crisis Hotline at any hour of the day or night at 309/788-2273.
For more information about Christian Care, please go to their web site at christiancareqc.org or to Facebook at facebook.com/christiancareqc.
Tags See All Tags