- 59.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium
- Buy OEM Autodesk NavisWorks Manage 2009
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- Download Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Slysoft AnyDVD 6
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data cheap oem
|Show Your Love for the Iowa State Fair on Your Tax Return!|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by readMedia|
|Monday, 31 January 2011 15:25|
DES MOINES, IA (01/31/2011)(readMedia)-- There are thousands of things to love about the great Iowa State Fair, where "Nothing Compares!" From funnel cakes and Ferris wheels, food on a stick and free entertainment, to premier livestock events, art exhibits and the country's largest state fair food department, the Iowa State Fair has something for everyone. Again this year, Iowans can continue to show their love for the Fair on their tax returns and help the Fair continue the renovation and preservations of the historic Iowa State Fairgrounds.
Look for the State Fairgrounds Renovation Check Off on line 58b of Iowa Tax Form 1040 or on line 14 of Iowa Tax Form 1040A and check off $1 (or more!) to help preserve the historic Iowa State Fairgrounds. Your gift is either deducted from your refund or added to the amount due. Contributions to the Corndog Checkoff are fully tax-deductible.
"The Corndog Checkoff is a simple way for Iowans to show their love for the Iowa State Fair. Funds raised through this program are an important part of the effort to preserve this great institution for future generations," said Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation Executive Director John Putney.
Every dollar donated to the Checkoff is directly allocated to capital improvements. The Corndog Checkoff has raised nearly $1.6 million and has supplemented restoration projects from the Grandstand to Ye Old Mill. In addition, funds generated by the Checkoff have helped improve the campgrounds, parking areas, sidewalks and restrooms.
The Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation is a non-profi t 501(c)3 organization. Since its inception in 1993, the Foundation has generated over $80 million for renovations and improvements to the Iowa State Fairgrounds. For more information on the Corndog Tax Checkoff, please contact the Blue Ribbon Foundation at (800) 450-3732 or email bluerf@blueribbonfoundation.
Tags See All Tags