- Buy Cheap Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009
- Buy Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM OmniGroup OmniOutliner Professional 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en)
- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC cheap oem
- Buy Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- 9.95$ PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2
- Download Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
|Shrimp Corndog Wins Iowa State Fair New Food Contest|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Tuesday, 13 August 2013 12:12|
DES MOINES, IA (08/13/2013)(readMedia)-- The Shrimp Corndog took top honors in the New Food Contest at the 2013 Iowa State Fair. The tasty new treat bested two other finalists after receiving over 75 percent of the votes. The winning dish will be available throughout the Fair, August 8-18.
The champion corndog offers a new twist on a Fair classic with three fresh shrimp dipped in corndog batter, fried to golden perfection and topped with a sweet jalapeno glaze. Fairgoers can find the savory snack at the Po Boy Stand on Rock Island Avenue.
Leslie Soukup will receive an official Iowa State Fair plaque and a year's worth of bragging rights for her winning entry.
The two other finalists, the Strawberry Smoothie On-a-stick and Bacon Wrapped Riblet, will also be available throughout the Fair at Turkey Time Concessions and Doc's Bud Tent, respectively.
Entries in the New Food Contest were open to all Fair concessionaires. Prior to the start of the Fair, the three finalists were chosen based on taste/flavor, presentation/appearance, creativity/originality and value. Fairgoers were invited to vote for their favorite finalist during the first four days of the Fair.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2013 Iowa State Fair, August 8-18. The Fairgrounds are located at East 30th and East University Avenue, just 10 minutes east of downtown Des Moines, and are open 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. each day of the Fair. Exhibit hours may vary. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit iowastatefair.org.* * *
Tags See All Tags