- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended (en,it,es,de)
- Buy Cheap Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2008 Professional
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
- Download Mac OS X Lion: The Missing Manual
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,es,sv)
- Download Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography
- Discount - Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X
- Discount - Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- Download Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
|Sights and Sounds of Christmas December 1|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Dave Layton|
|Tuesday, 22 November 2011 09:41|
This year Senior Voice's Sights and Sounds of Christmas will be held on Thursday, December 1st from 6 PM to 8 PM at the Starlite Ballroom at the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds. Quad City Seniors, family and caregivers are invited to attend this FREE event to herald in the 2011 holiday season. Senior Voice especially welcomes seniors who are alone or confined to rehab centers who may not be able to attend other community holiday events or who's family will not be with them for Christmas.
Once again Santa will make an appearance bringing a gift for every senior! He will be escorted by Dancing Reindeer from the Ballet Quad City School of Dance.
Featured entertainment this year will be the Westbrook Singers, St. Cecilia's Children, Just For Fun and Wilma Nichol on piano. The event will be heralded in by a fanfare of Christmas music performed by a brass ensemble from the New Horizons Band. MCs for the event will be Don Mitchum, Jerry Schroeder and Dave Layton. They will also provide humor and music as the trio The Three Wise Guys.
New this year will be tastes and smells of Christmas with a cookie machine provided by Beacon of Hope Hospice.
Sponsors for this year's event are Senior Voice, Ridgecrest Retirement Village, Generations Area Agency on Aging and Medic EMS,
For more information about the Sights and Sounds of Christmas contact the Senior Voice office at 421-2198 or Dave Layton at 793-4425.
Tags See All Tags