- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography? Lenses cheap oem
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010
- Download Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Buy OEM OmniGroup OmniOutliner Professional 3 MAC
- 19.95$ ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit)
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit) (en)
- 59.95$ Adobe SpeedGrade CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Download Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom
|Silver Oaks Communications Goes All Digital Cinema|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Julie Myers|
|Monday, 24 September 2012 14:23|
Now shooting exclusively with digital cinema cameras
Moline, Illinois – 24 September 2012
First in the Quad Cities to acquire this cutting-edge technology, Silver Oaks has just added two SONY 4K cameras to its RED digital cinema cameras. These are the same cameras used to shoot critically-acclaimed television series and big-budget Hollywood films such as The Dark Knight Rises and The Amazing Spider-Man. “This technology has been enthusiastically embraced by major directors because it offers the best qualities of 35-millimeter motion picture film in a digital HD format. Digital cinema cameras have the resolution, color fidelity and focus control of 35-millimeter film,” said Greg Scott, president of Silver Oaks.
RED cameras started the revolution in the motion picture industry when they were introduced in 2007. RED’s creator, Jim Jannard, founded and ran Oakley before following his passion to invent the innovative digital cinema camera. The cameras give film and video producers a total digital HD format that rivals 35mm cinematography.
With a staggering 4,096 lines of horizontal resolution – or 4K – this technology offers unprecedented resolution quality, depth of detail and color saturation. In comparison, HDTVs and even digital IMAX movies are at about 1.2K. Silver Oaks’ digital cinema cameras have four times the number of pixels as a high-end HD video camera, with data capture rates up to 300mb per second. “Images pop off the screen with stunning clarity,” said Silver Oaks video director, Greg Marten. “And by recording in the REDCODE RAW data format, there’s also greater flexibility in post-production to manipulate and enhance images, offering additional creative opportunities to our clients.” “With our 4K digital cinema cameras, we can capture a truly dynamic video image equivalent to a theatrical 35mm film – a distinctive capability that no one else in this market can offer, and which is paramount to our national clients,” said Scott.
Silver Oaks is a full-service media communications company providing single-source creative and production services. Expertise includes concept and development, production, writing and animation for print, broadcast and all eMedia. For over 29 years, Silver Oaks’ talented designers, writers, web and interactive developers, video and audio producers, animators and support staff have been developing media solutions for the corporate, educational and retail industries.
Tags See All Tags