- Buy Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34 (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011
- Buy OEM Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional 11.5
- Discount - Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Discount - Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS4 MAC
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
|Simon advocates for Complete College reform in Washington and Springfield|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Kathryn Phillips|
|Tuesday, 27 March 2012 12:20|
Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will advocate for higher education reforms to increase college completion in both Washington DC and Springfield this week. Simon will join education experts in Washington DC this afternoon to release a new report from the Lumina Foundation that ranks states in degree attainment. Tomorrow, Simon will testify before the Illinois Senate Education Committee in support of a bill to improve college and career readiness in math.
EVENT: Release of A Stronger Nation through Higher Education report
DATE: Monday, March 26
TIME: 2:30 p.m. CT
LOCATION: Rayburn House Office Building, Committee on Education and the Workforce Hearing Room 2261, Washington D.C.
NOTE: Members of the media who cannot join this news conference in person can participate via teleconference by dialing 800-230-1085.
EVENT: Testimony to Senate Education Committee
DATE: Tuesday, March 27
TIME: 9 a.m.
LOCATION: 409 Capitol, Springfield
Tags See All Tags