- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Selections in Depth
- Buy OEM Nero 10 Multimedia Suite
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC
- Download TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- Discount - Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition
- 39.95$ Corel Video Studio Pro X2 cheap oem
- Discount - iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual
|Simon announces 2013 State Fair schedule|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Annie Thompson|
|Friday, 09 August 2013 13:38|
Events include Loose Gravel performance, agriculture awards
SPRINGFIELD – August 8, 2013. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today announced her plans for the 2013 Illinois State Fair, which include the third annual appearance of her band, Loose Gravel, and an award ceremony honoring centennial farm families from Illinois.
Visitors to the Lt. Governor's tent can donate a phone to benefit domestic violence victims, take a no-texting-while-driving pledge and pose in a photo booth that commemorates past Lt. Governors. The tent's theme is “Lt. Governors Answer Your Call.”
“The Illinois State Fair is a wonderful celebration of the things that make Illinois a great place to work and live, from our rich agricultural history, to local foods and music,” said Simon. “My family and I have enjoyed the fair for many years, and I hope many other Illinois families will do the same.”
On Governor’s Day, Lt. Governor Sheila Simon and Loose Gravel will perform at the Miller Lite tent from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. The Carbondale-based blues band debuted at state fair two years ago and is the only group fronted by a constitutional officer to perform.
Throughout the 10-day event, Simon is encouraging visitors to her tent to bring used cell phones, which will be refurbished and donated to survivors of domestic violence. Visitors will also be able to join Simon in taking the “It Can Wait” pledge to not text while driving. In addition, visitors to her tent can learn a bit of Lt. Governor history and pose with portraits of those who have held the office.
Lt. Governor Simon’s tent is located at the intersection of Main Street and Brian Raney Avenue, across from the Emmerson Building and will be open Friday, Aug. 9 to Sunday, Aug. 18 from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
EVENT: Ag Day Awards
Tags See All Tags