- 19.95$ Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module (en)
- 9.95$ Palm Pre: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy GRAHL PDF Annotator 3 (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- 199.95$ Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 5.5
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- 89.95$ Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (32-bit)
|Simon applauds historic Senate pension action|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Thursday, 09 May 2013 15:14|
Illinois closer to comprehensive pension reform than ever
SPRINGFIELD – May 9, 2013. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement regarding the Senate’s 40-16 passage of pension reform legislation.
“This year members of the General Assembly have demonstrated a commitment to tackling the state’s overwhelming pension deficit. Today we, as a state, are closer to pension reform than ever before.
“I thank Senate President Cullerton for bringing unions and other important parties to the table to negotiate legislation that gives retirees the ability to have a voice in their pensions.
“I appreciate the leadership of both President Cullerton and Speaker Madigan as they continue to work on this important issue. I appreciate the courage of members of the House and Senate who have voted in support of pension reform.”###
Tags See All Tags