- 19.95$ Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0 cheap oem
- Download Palm Pre: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Standard
- 49.95$ Altova DatabaseSpy 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Combustion 4
- Buy Magix Samplitude 11 (en)
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro Asian MAC
- Download Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS4
|Simon applauds historic Senate pension action|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Thursday, 09 May 2013 15:14|
Illinois closer to comprehensive pension reform than ever
SPRINGFIELD – May 9, 2013. Lt. Governor Sheila Simon today issued the following statement regarding the Senate’s 40-16 passage of pension reform legislation.
“This year members of the General Assembly have demonstrated a commitment to tackling the state’s overwhelming pension deficit. Today we, as a state, are closer to pension reform than ever before.
“I thank Senate President Cullerton for bringing unions and other important parties to the table to negotiate legislation that gives retirees the ability to have a voice in their pensions.
“I appreciate the leadership of both President Cullerton and Speaker Madigan as they continue to work on this important issue. I appreciate the courage of members of the House and Senate who have voted in support of pension reform.”###
Tags See All Tags