- Buy Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9 (en)
- Discount - Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit)
- 99.95$ NewBlue Titler Pro cheap oem
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2009
- Buy OEM Delicious Library 2 MAC
- 349.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Nikon Capture NX 2 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2013 (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
|Simon, river council to learn about Mississippi River forecast|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Wednesday, 03 April 2013 09:51|
SPRINGFIELD – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will convene a quarterly meeting of the Mississippi River Coordinating Council (MRCC) on Wednesday. Dr. Jim Angel, state climatologist for the Illinois State Water Survey, will present a Mississippi River depth forecast to the group, and outline the impact the drought in Western states has had on Illinois water levels.
“It is important that we take a wide-angle view at drought and our waterways,” Lt. Governor Simon said. “While we continue to recover from the 2012 drought, states west of Illinois are still facing drought conditions – something we need to keep an eye on as we plan for the 2013 agricultural season.”
The MRCC will also hear an update on Asian carp migration from James Garvey, director of the Fisheries and Illinois Aquaculture Center at SIU Carbondale. Garvey recently released a report identifying the need to manage the Asian carp population so the species does not invade the Great Lakes.
DATE: Wednesday, April 3
TIME: 1:30 p.m.
PLACE: State Library, Room 403/404, 300 S. Second St., Springfield
Tags See All Tags