- Discount - ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter
- Discount - ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- Discount - Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- Download Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Steinberg Cubase 4 (en)
- Buy Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap CodeGear RAD Studio 2010 Architect
- Buy OEM Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008 (en,us)
- Buy OEM BeLight Software Printfolio MAC
|Simon talks pension reform with child care providers|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Justin Stofferahn|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 14:44|
CHICAGO – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will address the need for public pension reform on Saturday at the Women’s Business Development Center’s annual Child Care Business Expo. Without reform, rising pension costs will squeeze out funding for other government expenses, putting child care funding for low-income families at risk, Simon says.
The Child Care Business Expo offers child care businesses the opportunity to gain critical information about the industry and meet with government officials, financial advisors, child care related companies, vendors and industry experts. The Women’s Business Development Center provides programs and services to support and accelerate women’s business ownership, strengthening the impact of women on the economy.
EVENT: Women’s Business Development Center’s annual Child Care Business Expo
DATE: Saturday, June 2
TIME: 8:10 a.m.
LOCATION: University of Illinois Chicago Forum, 725 West Roosevelt Road, Chicago
NOTE: Simon will speak at 8:10 a.m., present awards at 9:15 a.m. and cut a ribbon to officially open the Expo’s exhibition at 10 a.m.
Tags See All Tags