- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 4
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012 (en)
- Buy Cheap Unity 3D Pro MAC
- Download Lynda.com - CSS For Developers
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit)
- Download Apple iLife ’11 MAC
- 199.95$ Artlantis Studio 5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 5 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (64-bit)
|Simon talks pension reform with child care providers|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Justin Stofferahn|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 14:44|
CHICAGO – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will address the need for public pension reform on Saturday at the Women’s Business Development Center’s annual Child Care Business Expo. Without reform, rising pension costs will squeeze out funding for other government expenses, putting child care funding for low-income families at risk, Simon says.
The Child Care Business Expo offers child care businesses the opportunity to gain critical information about the industry and meet with government officials, financial advisors, child care related companies, vendors and industry experts. The Women’s Business Development Center provides programs and services to support and accelerate women’s business ownership, strengthening the impact of women on the economy.
EVENT: Women’s Business Development Center’s annual Child Care Business Expo
DATE: Saturday, June 2
TIME: 8:10 a.m.
LOCATION: University of Illinois Chicago Forum, 725 West Roosevelt Road, Chicago
NOTE: Simon will speak at 8:10 a.m., present awards at 9:15 a.m. and cut a ribbon to officially open the Expo’s exhibition at 10 a.m.
Tags See All Tags