- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Microsoft Project Standard 2013
- Discount - Many Tricks Usher MAC
- Buy Cheap Fidelity Media MegaSeg Pro 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2009
- 29.95$ Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows cheap oem
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 5
- Download SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 MAC
- 89.95$ proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|Simon talks pension reform with child care providers|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Justin Stofferahn|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 14:44|
CHICAGO – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will address the need for public pension reform on Saturday at the Women’s Business Development Center’s annual Child Care Business Expo. Without reform, rising pension costs will squeeze out funding for other government expenses, putting child care funding for low-income families at risk, Simon says.
The Child Care Business Expo offers child care businesses the opportunity to gain critical information about the industry and meet with government officials, financial advisors, child care related companies, vendors and industry experts. The Women’s Business Development Center provides programs and services to support and accelerate women’s business ownership, strengthening the impact of women on the economy.
EVENT: Women’s Business Development Center’s annual Child Care Business Expo
DATE: Saturday, June 2
TIME: 8:10 a.m.
LOCATION: University of Illinois Chicago Forum, 725 West Roosevelt Road, Chicago
NOTE: Simon will speak at 8:10 a.m., present awards at 9:15 a.m. and cut a ribbon to officially open the Expo’s exhibition at 10 a.m.
Tags See All Tags