- Buy Altova SchemaAgent 2009 (en)
- Download Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom
- Buy OEM Acala DVD to Pocket PC
- Discount - Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
- Discount - The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy OEM Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional
- Buy iPad: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5: Background Processes with Web Workers
- Buy OEM Nik Software HDR Efex Pro MAC
- 19.95$ Acronis Disk Director 11 Home cheap oem
|Simon to give City Colleges commencement address|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 14:00|
CHICAGO – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will give the commencement address on Friday for the City Colleges of Chicago Class of 2013. Nearly 4,000 students are expected to earn an associate’s degree this year – the largest number in more than 20 years.
Simon will highlight the accomplishments of seven graduates who overcame obstacles to earn associate degrees that link them to in-demand jobs or bachelor’s degree programs. Her featured students include a teenage mother turned valedictorian, a high school dropout turned Field Museum biologist, and an undocumented immigrant who learned Braille and English en route to a degree.
“Just as the City College system is reinventing itself, its graduates are reinventing themselves and making a difference in our communities,” Simon said.
In her first year in office, Simon visited each of the state’s 48 community colleges in an effort to increase the proportion of adults with a college credential to 60 percent, up from the current 41 percent, by 2025.
DATE: Friday, May 3
TIME: 4 p.m.
PLACE: UIC Pavilion, 525 S. Racine Ave., Chicago
Tags See All Tags