- Buy iPhone: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC (en,es,fr,ja,it)
- Download Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - CrossOver 13.0 MAC
- 59.95$ Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Download Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit
- 19.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Paragon Drive Backup Professional 8.5
- Discount - Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit)
- Download Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 New Features (en)
|Simon to give keynote address at 128th Annual Illinois Licensed Beverage Association Convention|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Annie Thompson|
|Tuesday, 10 September 2013 15:16|
KANKAKEE – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will be the keynote speaker at the 128th Annual Convention of the Illinois Licensed Beverage Association (ILBA) today, continuing her work to increase government transparency and improve business opportunities in rural Illinois.
“Having practiced at a small-town law firm, I’ve seen firsthand the important role small businesses play in our communities,” said Simon. “I am looking forward to working with the ILBA to create business opportunities in Illinois, increase transparency and expand government accountability.”
Simon will speak with ILBA members, discuss the need for increased transparency in government, encourage efforts to support Illinois businesses and launch a program in partnership with Illinois Wineries aimed at reducing teen alcohol abuse.
The Illinois Licensed Beverage Association (ILBA) boasts that it is the oldest business trade association in the country dedicated to promoting and protecting the retail businesses that sell or serve beverage alcohol. Over 2,500 Illinois retail liquor businesses (on and off-premise) belong to the ILBA, a not-for-profit corporation. Members include: taverns, restaurants, fraternal clubs, package stores, bowling centers, golf courses, hotels, gas stations, convenience stores & grocery stores.
As chair of the 25-member Governor's Rural Affairs Council, Simon is working to increase opportunities for rural residents to enhance their quality of life and support business opportunities in the state.
DATE: Sept. 10
TIME: 1:30 p.m.PLACE: Hilton Garden Inn & Riverstone Conference Center, 455 Riverstone Parkway, Kankakee
Tags See All Tags