- 299.95$ Unity 3D Pro MAC cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (32 bit)
- Download Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data
- Discount - Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Discount - Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- Download Wireless All In One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 279.95$ Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Corel Website Creator X6
- Buy Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,cs,da,el,fi,hu,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sv,tr,uk)
- Download Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6
|Simon to give keynote address at 128th Annual Illinois Licensed Beverage Association Convention|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Annie Thompson|
|Tuesday, 10 September 2013 15:16|
KANKAKEE – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will be the keynote speaker at the 128th Annual Convention of the Illinois Licensed Beverage Association (ILBA) today, continuing her work to increase government transparency and improve business opportunities in rural Illinois.
“Having practiced at a small-town law firm, I’ve seen firsthand the important role small businesses play in our communities,” said Simon. “I am looking forward to working with the ILBA to create business opportunities in Illinois, increase transparency and expand government accountability.”
Simon will speak with ILBA members, discuss the need for increased transparency in government, encourage efforts to support Illinois businesses and launch a program in partnership with Illinois Wineries aimed at reducing teen alcohol abuse.
The Illinois Licensed Beverage Association (ILBA) boasts that it is the oldest business trade association in the country dedicated to promoting and protecting the retail businesses that sell or serve beverage alcohol. Over 2,500 Illinois retail liquor businesses (on and off-premise) belong to the ILBA, a not-for-profit corporation. Members include: taverns, restaurants, fraternal clubs, package stores, bowling centers, golf courses, hotels, gas stations, convenience stores & grocery stores.
As chair of the 25-member Governor's Rural Affairs Council, Simon is working to increase opportunities for rural residents to enhance their quality of life and support business opportunities in the state.
DATE: Sept. 10
TIME: 1:30 p.m.PLACE: Hilton Garden Inn & Riverstone Conference Center, 455 Riverstone Parkway, Kankakee
Tags See All Tags