- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- Discount - Lynda.com - Creating Infographics with Illustrator
- Discount - MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC
- 199.95$ Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - EFD HD Tune Professional
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
- Discount - ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter
- 19.95$ iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers
|Simon to hold Defense and Local Community Listening Posts|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Friday, 10 May 2013 12:38|
SPRINGFIELD – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will hold Defense and Local Community Listening Posts in communities near the state’s three largest military installations in May and June. All local residents, especially military families, civilian Department of Defense employees, veterans, employers and educators, are invited to attend the listening posts in Belleville, Rock Island, and North Chicago, Simon announced today.
Participants at the listening posts will take a brief survey and then discuss issues pertaining to business climate, education, workforce training and quality of life. Simon will present feedback from the listening posts to the Interagency Military Base Support and Economic Development Committee (IMBSEDC), which she chairs. The IMBSEDC coordinates the state’s activities and communications relating to current and former military bases in Illinois, and provides advice and recommendations for base retention, realignment and reuse.
“This is an opportunity for our defense communities to voice challenges and opportunities for federal, state and local coordination,” said Simon. “I look forward to engaging with these residents and working together to strengthen these communities.”
Find up-to-date information about the listening posts and RSVP here.
SAVE THE DATE
REGION: Southwest – Scott Air Force Base
DATE: Friday, May 17
TIME: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
LOCATION: Southwestern Illinois College, Liberal Arts Complex – Rooms 2311-2313, 2500 Carlyle Ave., Belleville
REGION: Northwest – Rock Island Arsenal
DATE: Friday, May 31
TIME: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
REGION: Northeast – Naval Station Great Lakes
DATE: Wednesday, June 5
Tags See All Tags