- Buy OEM IMSI TurboCAD Pro V5 MAC
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5 (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy OEM VMware Fusion 5 MAC
- Discount - Altova XMLSpy 2009
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition cheap oem
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10
- Buy OEM Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit)
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Buy OEM Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Pro 9
|Simon to honor women business leaders; highlight importance of health care for women|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Ted Nelson|
|Wednesday, 25 September 2013 15:33|
CHICAGO – Lieutenant Governor Sheila Simon will address the 27th Women’s Forum at the Entrepreneurial Woman’s Conference on Thursday morning, and Thursday evening will encourage suburban women to enroll in a new health insurance marketplace.
At the morning conference, Simon will honor Hedy Ratner and Carol Dougal, founders of the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC), who led the way in supporting women as entrepreneurs.
“Since 1986 the Women’s Business Development Center has been providing the tools generations of women need to help their businesses get started and grow,” said Simon. “I would like to thank the founders and staff of the center for their dedication to empowering women business leaders.”
The Women’s Business Development Center was founded in 1986 by Hedy Ratner and Carol Dougal to address what they saw as a lack of support for women in the business world. Since then, the WBDC has helped more than 66,000 women in the Chicago area and grown to include 14 assistance centers in six different states.
The Entrepreneurial Women’s Conference, now in its 27th year, is the oldest conference for women in business in the country. Simon will address members at the conference’s Annual Women’s Forum Breakfast where she will honor Ratner and Dougal, as they prepare to retire, for their work to support women in business.
Later tomorrow, Simon will participate in The ABCs of the ACA (Affordable Care Act) in order to encourage residents, especially women, to consider health coverage options. The free event, co-sponsored by the Kane County Women in Government and VNA Health Care, will explain how to enroll for health insurance coverage and access tax credits under the Affordable Care Act as of Oct. 1.
Thursday, Sept. 26
EVENT: Entrepreneurial Women’s Conference, Women’s Forum Breakfast
TIME: 8 – 9:30 a.m.
LOCATION: Lakeside Ballroom (E354), Lakeside Center, McCormick Place, 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago
EVENT: The ABCs of the ACA
TIME: 7 – 8 p.m.
LOCATION: Arcada Theatre, 105 E. Main St., St. Charles###
Tags See All Tags