- Buy OEM Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- 19.95$ Acala DivX DVD Player Assist cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Authorware 7
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Download CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- Download NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC
- Buy Cheap Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit)
- Buy CorelCAD 2014 MAC (en)
- Download Corel Painter X MAC
|Simon to march in support of marriage equality|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Annie Thompson|
|Monday, 21 October 2013 12:33|
SPRINGFIELD – As the 2013 fall legislative session gets underway, Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will rally in support of marriage equality Tuesday. Simon will join marriage equality proponents in the March on Springfield for Marriage Equality.
“Tuesday marks the start of the fall veto session, and I am hopeful that it also marks the time that equality for all becomes the law of the land in Illinois,” said Simon. “Illinois families have waited long enough.”
The March on Springfield for Marriage Equality is part of a grassroots movement aimed at passage of Senate Bill 10, the Religious Freedom and Marriage Fairness Act. The legislation, sponsored by Sen. Heather Steans (D-Chicago) and Rep. Greg Harris (D-Chicago), passed the Senate in February and is awaiting a vote in the House. Its passage would make Illinois the 14th state in the nation to recognize marriage equality.
DATE: Tuesday, Oct. 22
TIME: Rally begins at 1 p.m.
LOCATION: Lincoln Statue, Illinois State Capitol, 401 S. Spring St., Springfield
Tags See All Tags