- Buy Cheap SnagIt 11
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Alien Skin Bokeh 2
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2011 Pro
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
- Download Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 (64-bit)
|Simon to march in support of marriage equality|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Annie Thompson|
|Monday, 21 October 2013 12:33|
SPRINGFIELD – As the 2013 fall legislative session gets underway, Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will rally in support of marriage equality Tuesday. Simon will join marriage equality proponents in the March on Springfield for Marriage Equality.
“Tuesday marks the start of the fall veto session, and I am hopeful that it also marks the time that equality for all becomes the law of the land in Illinois,” said Simon. “Illinois families have waited long enough.”
The March on Springfield for Marriage Equality is part of a grassroots movement aimed at passage of Senate Bill 10, the Religious Freedom and Marriage Fairness Act. The legislation, sponsored by Sen. Heather Steans (D-Chicago) and Rep. Greg Harris (D-Chicago), passed the Senate in February and is awaiting a vote in the House. Its passage would make Illinois the 14th state in the nation to recognize marriage equality.
DATE: Tuesday, Oct. 22
TIME: Rally begins at 1 p.m.
LOCATION: Lincoln Statue, Illinois State Capitol, 401 S. Spring St., Springfield
Tags See All Tags