- Buy Cheap Red Giant PluralEyes 3
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Node.js First Look cheap oem
- 39.95$ proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Discount - Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9
- Download Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 MAC
- Discount - Word 2007 For Dummies
- Buy PC Washer 2 (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
|Simon to march in support of marriage equality|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Annie Thompson|
|Monday, 21 October 2013 12:33|
SPRINGFIELD – As the 2013 fall legislative session gets underway, Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will rally in support of marriage equality Tuesday. Simon will join marriage equality proponents in the March on Springfield for Marriage Equality.
“Tuesday marks the start of the fall veto session, and I am hopeful that it also marks the time that equality for all becomes the law of the land in Illinois,” said Simon. “Illinois families have waited long enough.”
The March on Springfield for Marriage Equality is part of a grassroots movement aimed at passage of Senate Bill 10, the Religious Freedom and Marriage Fairness Act. The legislation, sponsored by Sen. Heather Steans (D-Chicago) and Rep. Greg Harris (D-Chicago), passed the Senate in February and is awaiting a vote in the House. Its passage would make Illinois the 14th state in the nation to recognize marriage equality.
DATE: Tuesday, Oct. 22
TIME: Rally begins at 1 p.m.
LOCATION: Lincoln Statue, Illinois State Capitol, 401 S. Spring St., Springfield
Tags See All Tags