- Discount - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011
- Buy Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,fr,ja,pt,ru)
- Discount - Nik Software Viveza 2
- Buy Cheap Corel Painter X3
- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 19.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2009
- Buy Cheap Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Buy OEM Corel WordPerfect Office X4 Standard
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery v3 MAC cheap oem
- Download ACDSee Pro 4
- Download Corel DVD MovieFactory 6 PLUS
|Simon to open Budgeting for Results public hearing|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Annie Thompson|
|Tuesday, 13 August 2013 11:56|
SPRINGFIELD – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will open a public hearing held by the state’s Budgeting for Results Commission. The commission appointed by Governor Quinn is holding public hearings throughout the state to gather input that will be used to develop the fiscal year 2015 spending proposal.
“We have a responsibility to the taxpayers of Illinois to make sure their money is spent on programs and services that are working,” said Simon. “The commission is committed to evaluating current spending decisions to determine what is working and where we need to make some changes.”
Budgeting for Results is a new method of budgeting, in which allocations are based on how effectively a state program or service meets established goals and objectives. Previously, allocations were determined based on historic funding levels without giving consideration to a program’s effectiveness.
In order to evaluate programs, the bi-partisan commission – comprised of Lt. Governor Simon, legislators and leaders in business, education, budgeting and finance – is gathering testimony from service providers, advocates and stakeholders, regarding the success of existing programs and services.
Simon will participate in two more public hearings on Aug. 21 in Collinsville and Aug. 22 in Marion. Click here for additional information or to RSVP.
DATE: Aug. 13
TIME: 1 p.m.LOCATION: Illinois Department of Transportation, lower level auditorium, 2300 S. Dirksen Parkway, Spfld.
Tags See All Tags