- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 24.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
- Download Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up And Running With Tumblr cheap oem
- 149.95$ ACDSee Pro 4 cheap oem
- 149.95$ Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Node.js First Look
- Buy Cheap Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection
|Simon to open Budgeting for Results public hearing|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Annie Thompson|
|Tuesday, 13 August 2013 11:56|
SPRINGFIELD – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will open a public hearing held by the state’s Budgeting for Results Commission. The commission appointed by Governor Quinn is holding public hearings throughout the state to gather input that will be used to develop the fiscal year 2015 spending proposal.
“We have a responsibility to the taxpayers of Illinois to make sure their money is spent on programs and services that are working,” said Simon. “The commission is committed to evaluating current spending decisions to determine what is working and where we need to make some changes.”
Budgeting for Results is a new method of budgeting, in which allocations are based on how effectively a state program or service meets established goals and objectives. Previously, allocations were determined based on historic funding levels without giving consideration to a program’s effectiveness.
In order to evaluate programs, the bi-partisan commission – comprised of Lt. Governor Simon, legislators and leaders in business, education, budgeting and finance – is gathering testimony from service providers, advocates and stakeholders, regarding the success of existing programs and services.
Simon will participate in two more public hearings on Aug. 21 in Collinsville and Aug. 22 in Marion. Click here for additional information or to RSVP.
DATE: Aug. 13
TIME: 1 p.m.LOCATION: Illinois Department of Transportation, lower level auditorium, 2300 S. Dirksen Parkway, Spfld.
Tags See All Tags