- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
- Download Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Buy Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit (en)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Ableton Suite 8
|Simon to perform at Illinois State Fair|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Annie Thompson|
|Wednesday, 13 August 2014 13:14|
SPRINGFIELD – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon and her band, Loose Gravel, will perform on Governor’s Day at the Illinois State Fair. This year marks the fourth consecutive year the group has performed at the fair in Springfield.
Loose Gravel will perform at the Shed from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. The Carbondale-based blues band debuted at the state fair three years ago and is the only group fronted by a constitutional officer to perform.
Throughout the fair, Simon is partnering with the Illinois Reading Council to showcase live readings, a book giveaway and a book drive at her tent. Visitors may drop off new or gently used children’s books to be donated to Springfield schools, and also register to win the 35 books selected for Illinois Reads 2014, a literacy project aimed at children and adults.
Lt. Governor Simon’s tent is located at the intersection of Main Street and Brian Raney Avenue, across from the Emmerson Building and will be open daily through Sunday, Aug. 17, from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. For more information about Illinois Reads, please visit www.IllinoisReads.org.
EVENT: Loose Gravel performance
Tags See All Tags