- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS6
- Discount - Artlantis Studio 5 (32 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
- 69.95$ Fidelity Media MegaSeg Pro 5 MAC cheap oem
- 199.95$ DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5
- Download Lynda.com - Remixing a Song in Logic Pro
- Download Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Flash CS4 Professional (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
|Simon to take anti-texting pledge, honor fallen service members N|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Kara Beach|
|Thursday, 13 September 2012 07:41|
CARBONDALE – Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will visit two Southern Illinois community colleges Tuesday to launch an anti-texting while driving campaign and honor fallen service members.
Teaming up with AT&T and community colleges across the state, Simon will kick off the “It Can Wait” campaign at John A. Logan College and pledge to never text while driving. Community college students, a large proportion of whom drive to school, will be encouraged to join Simon in the pledge and learn about the dangers of texting while driving. Nationwide, drivers who text while driving are 23 times more likely to be in an accident, according to the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute.
Simon will pay tribute to Illinois' fallen military service members at Kaskaskia College at the opening of the “Portrait of a Soldier” exhibit, and remember those who have been killed since Sept. 11, 2001 in the Global War on Terror. The college is constructing a "Veterans Tribute" to recognize past, present and future veterans with private funds.
Tuesday, September 11
EVENT: “It Can Wait” campaign launch
TIME: 2 p.m.
PLACE: Atrium, John A. Logan College, 700 Logan College Drive, Carterville
EVENT: Portrait of a Soldier ceremony
TIME: 6 p.m.
PLACE: Lifelong Building, Kaskaskia College, 27210 College Road, Centralia
Tags See All Tags