- Download Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure Suite 2012
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011
- 279.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Acala DivX to iPod cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate (en)
- Download Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
- Download Cyberlink PowerDirector 9
- Discount - Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
|Single Motorcycle vs. Deer Fatality|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Deputy S. Thompson, Scott County Sheriff’s Office|
|Thursday, 08 August 2013 07:30|
On August 7th, 2013, at approximately 11:05 AM a call came into the SECC Dispatch Center in reference to a motorcycle vs. deer crash near the intersection of 83rd Avenue and Coonhunters Road.
This is a 2 lane paved road with gravel shoulders located in the western part of Scott County between Buffalo and Bluegrass.
The Scott County Accident Response Team was dispatched along with other Scott County Deputies, Blue Grass PD, Buffalo Fire, Buffalo Ambulance and Medforce.
The accident involved a yellow 2012 Honda GL1800 three wheel style motorcycle, driven by a white male from Muscatine, IA. (Name release pending family notification)
On scene investigation indicates the vehicle was traveling east on Coonhunters road when a deer entered the motorcycle’s lane of travel. The motorcycle struck the deer head on which caused the driver to be ejected off of the motorcycle landing in the south side ditch just over 90 feet away.
The driver was flown by Medforce to Genesis East were he scrummed to his injuries and was pronounced dead at the hospital.
The driver was not wearing a helmet.
This crash remains under investigation at this time.
Tags See All Tags