- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Buy Cheap Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Buy Cheap Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Viveza 2
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en,de,ru,es,fr,it,pl)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- Buy OEM Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009
- 9.95$ Palm Pre: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
|Single Motorcycle vs. Deer Fatality|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Deputy S. Thompson, Scott County Sheriff’s Office|
|Thursday, 08 August 2013 07:30|
On August 7th, 2013, at approximately 11:05 AM a call came into the SECC Dispatch Center in reference to a motorcycle vs. deer crash near the intersection of 83rd Avenue and Coonhunters Road.
This is a 2 lane paved road with gravel shoulders located in the western part of Scott County between Buffalo and Bluegrass.
The Scott County Accident Response Team was dispatched along with other Scott County Deputies, Blue Grass PD, Buffalo Fire, Buffalo Ambulance and Medforce.
The accident involved a yellow 2012 Honda GL1800 three wheel style motorcycle, driven by a white male from Muscatine, IA. (Name release pending family notification)
On scene investigation indicates the vehicle was traveling east on Coonhunters road when a deer entered the motorcycle’s lane of travel. The motorcycle struck the deer head on which caused the driver to be ejected off of the motorcycle landing in the south side ditch just over 90 feet away.
The driver was flown by Medforce to Genesis East were he scrummed to his injuries and was pronounced dead at the hospital.
The driver was not wearing a helmet.
This crash remains under investigation at this time.
Tags See All Tags