- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp 10
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
- 69.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9
- Discount - Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process
- Buy Dreamweaver CS4 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009 (en)
|Six Additional Bands Join River Roots Live Lineup|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Kyle Carter|
|Tuesday, 05 July 2011 14:29|
(Davenport – Iowa) River Roots Live, the Quad-Cities’ premiere music festival featuring top national bands and barbeque, is excited to announce the remainder of its 2011 band lineup. National acts Apache Relay and 500 Miles to Memphis will be joined by Quad-City natives Chrash, The Candymakers, Bacon, and The Lion in Rome. River Roots Live will continue to offer free admission and the festival will take place in downtown Davenport’s LeClaire Park on the Mississippi riverfront Friday, August 19 and Saturday, August 20.
Apache Relay’s first studio record, 1988, was hailed as the “Best of What’s Next” and one of the “Eight Most Auspicious Musical Debuts of 2009” by Paste Magazine. 500 Miles to Memphis has received critical praise for their ability to satisfy the musical hunger of fans in both country and alternative/punk genres. Their song “All My Friends Are Crazy” is now part of the Rock Band video game, and 500 Miles To Memphis has also received the praise of music journalists worldwide.
Blues Traveler and Gin Blossoms will headline River Roots Live in 2011 supported by a strong lineup of additional outstanding national artists including Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit, Nikka Costa, Cory Chisel & the Wondering Sons, Trampled Under Foot, The Giving Tree Band, Chamberlin, and the Kris Lager Band. Additional regional acts include Dan Hubbard and the Humidors, and Kevin B.F. Burt & the Instigators.
For complete details regarding band bios, barbeque rib vendors, and festival activities, please visit www.RiverRootsLive.com.
Downtown Partnership, River Music Experience, and Living Lands & Waters
U.S. Cellular, Wiebler’s Harley Davidson, Mediacom, 97X, Budweiser, The Quad-City Times, WQAD Channel 8, and West Music.
Rock 104.9, B100, Star 93.5, Iowa American Water, Pepsi, Lujack’s, Zimmerman Honda, Living Lands & Waters, Ryan & Associates, MidWestOne Bank, HomeRidge Inn & Suites, Rexroat Sound, Victorystore.com, TAG Communications, One-Step Printing, RiverCenter/Adler Theatre, HyVee, John Deere, Printguru.com/Herman’s Inc, City of Davenport, US Adventure RV, Electronic Engineering, Jim Hawk Truck Trailers, Aerial Platforms, Per Mar Security Services, Barkley Event Photography, Video Games Etc., Argo Moving & Storage, Molo Quint, Liftruck Service Co. Inc, and Happy Joe’s.
Tags See All Tags