- 9.95$ Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Inventor 2015 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5 (en)
- Buy MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Roxio Toast 9 Titanium MAC
- Download PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy Parallels Desktop 6 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- 79.95$ Adobe InCopy CS5 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word
|Skip-a-Long to Hold Bass Street Fundraiser!|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Liz Strader|
|Monday, 03 October 2011 13:58|
Skip-a-Long Child Development Services to Hold “Chop House Challenge!” Fundraiser
Skip-a-Long Child Development Services, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing high-quality, accessible care to all children regardless of financial means (since 1970) will be hosting a fundraising event on October 17, 2011.
The Chop House Challenge will take place at Bass Street Chop House in downtown Moline from 6pm – 10pm, and supporting your local non-profit has never been so delicious! Anyone can participate; all you need to do is bring your appetite.
The public is invited to simply make a reservation at the restaurant for the evening of Oct. 17th, and let the restaurant know you are coming to support Skip-a-Long Child Development Services. Then come to the restaurant that evening and eat out as you would for any other night on the town, and Bass Street Chop House will automatically donate 10% of the ENTIRE evening’s profits to Skip-a-Long!
Enjoy one of Bass Street’s signature Delmonico steaks, sip a glass of wine, and support quality child care in the Quad Cities all in one night!
A little Extra Incentive:
Bass Street Chop House has generously agreed to donate a $50 gift card to the restaurant as well, and one lucky winner will be chosen from those names that make a reservation for our event by Friday, October 14th! You must be present the night of the event to win, but $50 of your meal could be on the house so be sure to make your reservations today!
WHAT: Chop House Challenge fundraiser to benefit Skip-a-Long’s parent scholarships, shared campus Nurse, and Virgie Wells alumni scholarship
WHERE: The Bass Street Chop House, downtown Moline, IL
TIME: The restaurant will be open from 6pm – 10pm, Monday, October 17th, 2011
QUESTIONS: Please contact our Communications Coordinator, Liz Strader, at
Tags See All Tags