- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- Buy Nero 8 Ultra Edition (zh,de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,sv,no,pl,ru,sl,tr,cs,da,el,fi,hu)
- Download Corel Painter X MAC
- Buy Apple iWork 09 MAC (en,kr,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,nl,ru,pl)
- 219.95$ Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection (en)
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS5 (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- 99.95$ Magix Samplitude 11 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit)
- Discount - Xilisoft CD Ripper
- Buy OEM Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
|Slumberland Donates New Beds to Homeless Shelter Serving Quad Cities Families|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Thursday, 09 February 2012 15:25|
Quad Cities, USA: Slumberland Furniture in Davenport, Iowa, is working to provide families in need with a comfortable bed in which to sleep at night. Through its annual Making Homes for the Holidays Program, Slumberland donated 26 mattress and box spring sets to The Salvation Army Family Service Center, a facility that provides food and shelter to families that are rebuilding their lives.
Slumberland realizes that a good night’s sleep can have a positive impact on the shelter clients’ progress in their program. “For far too many families, a warm bed has become a luxury, especially in today’s tough economic environment. With Making Homes for the Holidays, Slumberland is working to ensure that everyone in our community gets a good night’s sleep,” said Lee Kerr, Owner of Slumberland Furniture in Davenport.
In recognizing that there a 52 beds in the Emergency Shelter Program and 48 beds in the Transitional Housing Program, Slumberland has made a commitment to supply beds to the shelter anytime another bed needs disposal.
The Making Homes for the Holidays Program began in 1993. Since then, Slumberland has donated more than 20,000 new mattresses and box springs to deserving families nationwide. For more information about this program, please visit Slumberland’s website at www.slumberland.com.
To learn more about the programs at the Family Service Center, please call Brandon Luke or Holly Nomura at 563-324-4808.
Tags See All Tags