- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011 (en)
- 9.95$ Digital Portrait Photography For Dummies cheap oem
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD To iPod 2 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Discount - Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC
- 19.95$ Macromates TextMate MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - HTML5: Background Processes with Web Workers
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC
|Smart Toyota Quad Cities Breaks Ground On New LEED Certified Dealership|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Glenn Kass|
|Tuesday, 13 May 2014 12:25|
Investment in the Davenport market brings the finest automotive experience to the community in a LEED Certified Building
DAVENPORT, IA – May 12, 2014
NEW FACILITY FOR SMART TOYOTA
Today, Smart Toyota of Quad Cities, celebrates the ground breaking of its new facility at 1501 East 53rd Street, at the corner of 53rd and Eastern Avenue. The new location is expected to be ready for occupancy by late Fall 2014.
LEED CERTIFIED PROJECT
Smart Toyota of Quad Cities is reinforcing its commitment to the Davenport market by providing a state-of-the-art customer experience encompassing nearly 40,000 square feet on two levels. The dealership is planned as a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) fully-certified structure – one of the few privately owned in the Quad Cities and the first area car dealership to use the industry standard for “green” design. This will be one of the area’s most environmentally-friendly and energy efficient facilities.
As a hometown business, and as part of the LEED Certification, materials and labor will be sourced from local contractors and suppliers. Earthmoving will begin on the site in mid-May. When the project is complete, Smart Toyota of Quad Cities will employ over 80 team members.
ENHANCED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
“We are pleased to bring to Davenport, and the entire Quad Cities Market, the finest Toyota sales, service and ownership experience with this new state of the art facility,” said Nick Tarpein, a Quad Cities native and General Manager of Smart Toyota of Quad Cities. “With our additional space and new facility, we will be adding an automated car wash, as well as a luxury waiting area and multiple quick service lanes for our customers. None of this would have been possible at our current location.”
Toyota has been in Davenport since 1969, and was purchased from the Guilfoyle family in June 2011 with a commitment of keeping it in the Davenport market for years to come. Smart Toyota of Quad Cities will continue to operate at its current location on Brady Street in Davenport and online at www.smarttoyotaquadcities.com before relocating in the Fall.
Tags See All Tags