- Discount - Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- 79.95$ Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter
- 99.95$ Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS6 (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pl,pt,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Download Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011
- 69.95$ Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- Discount - Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Bokeh 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro MAC
|Smart Toyota Quad Cities Breaks Ground On New LEED Certified Dealership|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Glenn Kass|
|Tuesday, 13 May 2014 12:25|
Investment in the Davenport market brings the finest automotive experience to the community in a LEED Certified Building
DAVENPORT, IA – May 12, 2014
NEW FACILITY FOR SMART TOYOTA
Today, Smart Toyota of Quad Cities, celebrates the ground breaking of its new facility at 1501 East 53rd Street, at the corner of 53rd and Eastern Avenue. The new location is expected to be ready for occupancy by late Fall 2014.
LEED CERTIFIED PROJECT
Smart Toyota of Quad Cities is reinforcing its commitment to the Davenport market by providing a state-of-the-art customer experience encompassing nearly 40,000 square feet on two levels. The dealership is planned as a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) fully-certified structure – one of the few privately owned in the Quad Cities and the first area car dealership to use the industry standard for “green” design. This will be one of the area’s most environmentally-friendly and energy efficient facilities.
As a hometown business, and as part of the LEED Certification, materials and labor will be sourced from local contractors and suppliers. Earthmoving will begin on the site in mid-May. When the project is complete, Smart Toyota of Quad Cities will employ over 80 team members.
ENHANCED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
“We are pleased to bring to Davenport, and the entire Quad Cities Market, the finest Toyota sales, service and ownership experience with this new state of the art facility,” said Nick Tarpein, a Quad Cities native and General Manager of Smart Toyota of Quad Cities. “With our additional space and new facility, we will be adding an automated car wash, as well as a luxury waiting area and multiple quick service lanes for our customers. None of this would have been possible at our current location.”
Toyota has been in Davenport since 1969, and was purchased from the Guilfoyle family in June 2011 with a commitment of keeping it in the Davenport market for years to come. Smart Toyota of Quad Cities will continue to operate at its current location on Brady Street in Davenport and online at www.smarttoyotaquadcities.com before relocating in the Fall.
Tags See All Tags