- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Landscape Photography (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
- 299.95$ Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 cheap oem
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Download ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- 169.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011 cheap oem
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth
- Buy Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver (en)
- Discount - Macpaw MacHider Mac
|Smiddy Announces Full-Time Constituent Services Office Opening, Satellite Office Hours|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Rep. Mike Smiddy|
|Thursday, 14 February 2013 16:24|
PORT BYRON, IL – State Rep. Mike Smiddy (D-Hillsdale) announced the opening of his full-time
constituent services office, located at 201 N. Main Street, Unit 2, in Port Byron, IL.
The office will be open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and
Fridays and from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on Wednesdays. To increase his accessibility for working
families, Smiddy is offering weekend office hours from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturdays.
Members of the community are invited to visit the office to receive assistance on state issues or
give feedback on proposed legislation.
“My top priority is to be accessible and for residents to feel comfortable bringing issues to my
attention,” said Smiddy. “My staff and I are always here to be a resource.”
Beginning on Wednesday, February 20th, a representative from Smiddy’s office and a
representative from State Senator Mike Jacobs’ (D-Moline) office will be available to assist
constituents at the Morrison Public Library in Whiteside County, located at 307 South Madison,
every Wednesday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Smiddy plans to hold additional satellite office
hours in the coming months.
“Satellite office hours are a way to bring resources directly to local residents and make it easier
for them to interact with our office,” Smiddy said. “The 71st District encompasses many towns
and parts of four counties, making it even more important to reach out to residents in all
corners of the district.”
The 71st District includes the towns of Albany, Cleveland, Coal Valley, Colona, Como, Cordova,
Deer Grove, Erie, Fulton, Hampton, Hillsdale, Lyndon, Morrison, Port Byron, Prophetstown,
Rapids City, Rock Falls, Savanna, Sterling, Tampico, and Thomson and portions of Carbon Cliff,
East Moline, Moline, and Silvis.
For more information, contact Smiddy’s constituent services office at (309) 848-9098 or
Tags See All Tags