- Download Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9
- Buy OEM Nuance OmniPage Professional 17
- Buy Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth (en)
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Color Suite 11
- 99.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS4
- Discount - Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
|Smiddy Announces Full-Time Constituent Services Office Opening, Satellite Office Hours|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Rep. Mike Smiddy|
|Thursday, 14 February 2013 16:24|
PORT BYRON, IL – State Rep. Mike Smiddy (D-Hillsdale) announced the opening of his full-time
constituent services office, located at 201 N. Main Street, Unit 2, in Port Byron, IL.
The office will be open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and
Fridays and from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on Wednesdays. To increase his accessibility for working
families, Smiddy is offering weekend office hours from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturdays.
Members of the community are invited to visit the office to receive assistance on state issues or
give feedback on proposed legislation.
“My top priority is to be accessible and for residents to feel comfortable bringing issues to my
attention,” said Smiddy. “My staff and I are always here to be a resource.”
Beginning on Wednesday, February 20th, a representative from Smiddy’s office and a
representative from State Senator Mike Jacobs’ (D-Moline) office will be available to assist
constituents at the Morrison Public Library in Whiteside County, located at 307 South Madison,
every Wednesday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Smiddy plans to hold additional satellite office
hours in the coming months.
“Satellite office hours are a way to bring resources directly to local residents and make it easier
for them to interact with our office,” Smiddy said. “The 71st District encompasses many towns
and parts of four counties, making it even more important to reach out to residents in all
corners of the district.”
The 71st District includes the towns of Albany, Cleveland, Coal Valley, Colona, Como, Cordova,
Deer Grove, Erie, Fulton, Hampton, Hillsdale, Lyndon, Morrison, Port Byron, Prophetstown,
Rapids City, Rock Falls, Savanna, Sterling, Tampico, and Thomson and portions of Carbon Cliff,
East Moline, Moline, and Silvis.
For more information, contact Smiddy’s constituent services office at (309) 848-9098 or
Tags See All Tags