- Buy Cheap Nero 8 Ultra Edition
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- 9.95$ How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Roxio Creator 2012 Pro
- Buy OEM Xilisoft DVD Creator 3 MAC
- Discount - Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection (de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Download Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Discount - iA Writer MAC
- Buy OEM BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
|Social Media for Small Business|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 16 July 2014 14:53|
5 ‘P’s” for Your Social Media Marketing Success
Small businesses and nonprofits face a different set of circumstances when it comes to social media marketing than their larger for-profit counterparts, namely, smaller budgets, fewer employees and a greater priority on traditional forms of marketing.
For those charged with marketing, the biggest first step toward making social media an integral component of the plan may be convincing your organization. Despite widespread use of social networks for personal connections, the leadership of smaller organizations often questions its effectiveness as a marketing tool and whether they’ll see a return on their investment.
I’ve developed and implemented social media strategies for a variety of organizations -- for-profits, nonprofits, and individuals. For all of them, I’ve discovered, when it comes to social media, it’s important to remember the 5 P’s:
You can succeed with social media even if your organization doesn’t have the brand recognition of a multi-billion dollar corporation. If you remain even-keeled and set realistic goals, the return on investment will follow.
About Jeremy Juhasz
Jeremy Juhasz is a social media strategist at EMSI Public Relations and a panelist for the Tampa Bay Marketing Summit, (www.tampabaymarketingsummit.
Tags See All Tags