- Discount - Excel 2007 For Dummies Quick Reference
- Buy Cheap SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Download Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 Europe
- Buy OEM Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition (en,es,fr,ja,it)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate 2009
- Buy Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5 (en)
- Download Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium (en,de,nl)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques
|“SoLo” ROLLS OUT THE RED CARPET TO REALTORS|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Scott Tunnicliff|
|Monday, 30 April 2012 10:11|
Breakfast and Workshop to be Held in Davenport May 9th
Davenport’s Weed & Seed initiative is hosting a REALTOR Breakfast and Workshop on Wednesday, May 9th, 9-11AM at Jefferson-Edison School, 1027 Marquette Street. All real estate professionals are invited to attend.
The goal is to better acquaint professional realtors with the Weed and Seed District neighborhoods, and help them make the case to prospective property owners regarding investing and living in that part of the community.
“We know that today’s real estate market is a challenging one, and we want to provide local agents with tools that can help them more effectively sell our wonderful part of the city, “ said Marion Meginnis, resident and advocate of the Historic Gold Coast neighborhood, and event chair. Others assisting include local realtors Chuck Johnson, Markese Petersen and Veronica Pianca, along with Lorelei Pfautz of Friendly House, Rachel Mullins of the Davenport School District, area residents, and others.
In addition to breakfast, attendees will:
Get updates and a review on financial incentives for purchasing properties.
Meet neighborhood leaders and learn about neighborhood assets.
Learn about residential and business investment opportunities and new projects in the works.
Meet some new “SoLo” buyers and find out why they love living and working in the area.
Hear success stories from Davenport School success stories meeting school administrators and outstanding students.
In addition, Weed & Seed participants will listen as a REALTOR ROUNDTABLE shares thoughts of how residents and businesses can help REALTORS sell south of Locust.
Davenport Weed & Seed is a consortium of people and organizations living and working in Davenport south of Locust between Farnum and Division whose goal is to ensure a great quality of life for its residents. Members include residents, business people, redevelopment organizations, city & school staff and various service agencies.
Persons wishing to attend are asked to RSVP to Marion Meginnis (see contact info above) by April 30th. This Workshop is sponsored by Wells Fargo Bank and Trust, and by the Davenport Weed and Seed Program.
Tags See All Tags